Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

You're not relevant in a big club thread. This is for the powerhouse clubs Collingwood and Carlton. Go start a jealous little minnow thread so you can have something to talk about.

Collingwood aren't a powerhouse club. Shithouse club more like it. You've won 2 Grand Finals in 66 years. Institutionally racist and your players get caught taking drugs with regular monotony. You wear jumpers that look like battery farmed badgers and you are forever making contracts with players that you don't honour. You've even been kicked out of your own vile suburb.

And lecturing the most recent dynasty club about relevance. You barrack for K-Mart Richmond and they are the biggest thing in fake. :)

If Collingwood aren't there, or get eliminated before Carlton, that's exactly which I'll be doing.

Will be awesome to finally see some success after being so mediocre for so long.

Here you go Fadgey

More bluebagger cringe on display.
It was much better when they were shit and never seen. Now they are cocky and everywhere.

P.S. Collingwood are reigning champs.

As South of the Yarra said to another poster:-

You're not relevant in a big club thread.

This is for the powerhouse clubs Collingwood and Carlton.

#stillsalty

It’s clear that the Pies drank their own Fadge-water after winning the flag.

Their fitness has been bog average, with De Goey out of shape, Quaynor looking thicc and more focussed on social media influencing, extra holidays in the GC after a loss.

The Lasso Macrae jig might be up. All good and well to crack jokes with your players every week and be their best mate when things are going well and he’s over delivering on his job, how will he adapt now that he’s under pressure to perform? Does he drop the Lasso act? If he does, I imagine the players won’t like it, it’ll make all his personality traits seem ingenuine.

On top of this, Collingwood list manager will be under serious pressure this year, as they have absolutely no youth coming through (besides Daicos), and no 1st rounder to play with.

Interesting times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As South of the Yarra said:-

You're not relevant in a big club thread.

This is for the powerhouse clubs Collingwood and Carlton.

#stillsalty
Salty over what? We've been beating Carlton on the road to finals and flags for all of this century. We've been beating Collingwood in finals in the same timeframe.

One loss means very little.

Just calling it as I see it. One fanbase cocky as all hell having done little to deserve the privilege. If you win a flag soon fair play to CFC. :thumbsu:

I generally like Cat supporters, but a couple of them seem to have a bizarre fascination with us
Misery likes company - hence teh GeeloLOLOL love for ColLOLOLOL

Such a sad club the Tigers have become. Try getting into the 16 club with the Big 3. Richmond are like the jealous little stepsister yapping at the heels of Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon wanting to feel important. Go have a conversation with Melbourne and Hawthorn, the clubs on your level. We are not interested in what you have to say in a big club thread.
Sorry but Collingwood went from Big to average in one night - have you seen Benjamin Button?

Salty over what? We've been beating Carlton on the road to finals and flags for all of this century. We've been beating Collingwood in finals in the same timeframe.

Just calling it as I see it. One fanbase cocky as all hell having done little to deserve the privilege. If you win a flag soon fair play to CFC. :thumbsu:
You have no feel for this thread at all mate, your comments are laughable.

MINNOWS :handbag:

I never understood what Carlton supporters meant when they were down and out but stated ‘oh well we could always be Richmond. Now I understand, this is maybe the funniest thing I have seen this year. Big 4 rofl, try the Little 1.

Attachments

• IMG_4581.png
    IMG_4581.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 13
Collingwood aren't a powerhouse club. Shithouse club more like it. You've won 2 Grand Finals in 66 years. Institutionally racist and your players get caught taking drugs with regular monotony. You wear jumpers that look like battery farmed badgers and you are forever making contracts with players that you don't honour. You've even been kicked out of your own vile suburb.

And lecturing the most recent dynasty club about relevance. You barrack for K-Mart Richmond and they are the biggest thing in fake. :)

Why do you continually try to bait me about racism. You really have no idea about racism at football clubs so why do you consistently raise it. All clubs have been guilty of horrific racism, your club included. Leave racism out of it. You know it is a sensitive issue to me but time after time you still keep going with it. Might want to dig a bit deeper into the history of your own club and supporters.
What was the Richmond grog squad Chant about Jimmy Krakouer

‘Kevin Bartlett walks on water
‘That …..

The rest is too horrific to write.

Pahlease, heard that all before.

Will regroup, win the next couple as underdogs, and be right back in the thick of it.

And have Cox, McStay and Billy back for the Baggers game. Billy to kick the winner again.
Why would you risk McStay? He's coming back from an ACL.

Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back