Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought this was a 2024 thread, where your team is the worst in the comp.

Pity we haven't been able to pump you yet...
Can’t stay on top forever

Looking at the pies draw it’s understandable that you guys are looking forward to Richmond

At least that one might be a 50/50 game and you might snag a win

Pretty embarrassing stuff from the reigning premiers

3 in 4, how boring. Maybe they could try 4 in a row
How about playing finals the year after winning one?

Can’t say I can remember of a huge amount of teams missing finals when trying to defend the cup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t say I can remember of a huge amount of teams missing finals when trying to defend the cup

Try winning a flag in the modern era. You have not even won a flag post COVID. Pathetic.

Can’t stay on top forever

Looking at the pies draw it’s understandable that you guys are looking forward to Richmond

At least that one might be a 50/50 game and you might snag a win

Pretty embarrassing stuff from the reigning premiers
Imagine having 17 premiership players in the team and not being in the top 8 after round 16 ?
At least Tigers only have around 8 left they have excuses. But Collingwood FMD they've taken bog average to new levels

Why do you continually try to bait me about racism. You really have no idea about racism at football clubs so why do you consistently raise it. All clubs have been guilty of horrific racism, your club included. Leave racism out of it. You know it is a sensitive issue to me but time after time you still keep going with it. Might want to dig a bit deeper into the history of your own club and supporters.
What was the Richmond grog squad Chant about Jimmy Krakouer

‘Kevin Bartlett walks on water
‘That …..

The rest is too horrific to write.

Continually bait you about racism? I have never baited you about racisim. You are on a banter thread denigrating my club and you support a CLUB who was found to be institutionally racist. I point this out and what do you do? You try to "bait me about racism," to do with something you reckon you heard some of our supporters chant. You are way down the wrong track here.

May want to check your own clubs history. I will help you out with the year 1981 to start, then we will move to more modern times.

Continually bait you about racism? I have never baited you about racisim. You are on a banter thread denigrating my club and you support a CLUB who was found to be institutionally racist. I point this out and what do you do? You try to "bait me about racism," to do with something you reckon you heard some of our supporters chant. You are way down the wrong track here.
Hey, MR - check this out:
1720249582933.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back