Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

You gave yourself a 60 point spread 😆 odds about $1.01

Elite punditry 👍

So what else? Carl 13-16 wins when they're already on 11 with EIGHT games to go 🤣 don't stick your neck out too far
He didn't give himself a 60 point spread. He said he wouldn't be surprised if either side won by around 5 goals. And that's what can happen in these rival games sometimes.

Huh?

Because I refuse to agree to lame Avatar bets with people I don't rate, after my only experience re: having an Avatar bet with a Carlton supporter saw him disappearing from BigFooty for the first 6 months of the 12 months bet, and returning with an Avatar that is not in line with our agreement?

As I stated before the bet, and was only reinforced by that experience, I'll stick to reputable betting agencies, and reputable people I know will honour bets.

Thank you.
Hey Fudge… stop Fludgelating!

You take yourself way too seriously.

😜

What about this, just for you

We will finish top 4, Pies won't finish any better than 13th
Clearly you saw my first sentence above...

'I don't accept lame avatar bets, with people I don't rate...'

Because you wouldn't have offered that otherwise.

Corn Cobbers may oblige though? Though will need to be aware of the high probability of welching.

'Take myself way too seriously'... simply because I expect a bet to be honoured.
Do you think your sports betting agency will honour your bet of Carlton missing the top 8 ?
Judging No Way GIF by Cameo

Absolutely!

You bang on about this & that pretending to be offended & amazed by posters comments - loving the attention you bring yourself…

This is a footy forum - it’s not a law court.

Chill out ol’ FUDGE!
To be fair though welching is unAustralian. Welchers should be deported.

Clearly you saw my first sentence above...

'I don't accept lame avatar bets, with people I don't rate...'

Because you wouldn't have offered that otherwise.

Corn Cobbers may oblige though? Though will need to be aware of the high probability of welching.
Do you rate me, Fudgey? Corn Cobbers can vouch for me.

To be fair though welching is unAustralian. Welchers should be deported.

Look M7 I dont mind you because you can crack a funny as opposed to Fudgey and Co who are clearly an embarrassment to you semi-sensible dirtybirds types...

but serious question who is lower on the scale a faux accused welcher or a series button masher..

I say button mashers are the lowest of the low...true scumbags coward type filth...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of bets I wonder how my KFC bucket is coming along? That drop kick Schultz has been stinking it up for the Cold Pies all year while Elijah has been powering on going from strength to strength.
Schultz has kicked 8 goals in his last 3 games, that spud Hollands only 12 for the year

I'm not sure of your bet - is it based on goals ? Schultz permanent forward has kicked 18 against Hollands 12. However, if based on AFL website fantasy points, Schultz averages 65, Hollands 72.
Coaches Votes
Best and Fairest finish
Player Rating
Score Involvements
Goal Assists
Inside 50s
Goals

Whoever finished best in 4/7 categories is the bet. But it was with some other cucumber not Corn.

At the moment Elijah is likely leading in every category bar goals.

Schultz has kicked 8 goals in his last 3 games, that spud Hollands only 12 for the year
There’s no bigger 🥔 in the AFL than this bloke. Even Pies fans were baying for his blood… and you gave up a 1st and 2nd round draft pick for a D grade player.

Oh but he kicked 4 goals against the bottom placed team… wow wee.

Last edited:
There’s no bigger 🥔 in the AFL than this bloke. Even Pies fans were baying for his blood… and you gave up a 1st and 2nd round draft pick for a D grade player.

Oh but he kicked 4 goals against the bottom placed team… wow wee.
4 is double what Charlie got last week against the worst side in the comp

Schultz is fine, great recruit: tackling, pressure acts and goals 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back