Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

That Is You Season 5 GIF by Pee-wee Herman

Thats not an answer to the question Fudge... Which youngsters on the list will help keep the Pies from bottoming out?
An absolutely prodigy called Ash Johnson - he’s itching to get named but patiently waiting for injuries to Elliott, Lipinski, McInness, Hill, Schultz, Harrison and Kreuger before he gets a look in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like Fly, but he is in dreamland in that press conference
At least Collingwood kicked the last goal of the game , is what he said. Congratulations for that last goal Fly.
We sit here hanging shit on St Kilda ( particularly Ross Lyon) for kicking 9 goals a game and here we have the pies limping to 10 . Where's the scrutiny ?

Lachie Schultz is another example of a player leaving a young club at the wrong time chasing a flag. I know Carlton have Cerra and acres too. Hopefully they’ve made the right choice.

She replied to posts of mine, from 4 months ago.

So they're either bookmarked, or she went searching for them, and felt the need to quote them tonight.

#rentfree
To be fair, if you are going to put Carlton down as finishing 16th on a well followed forum, well maybe Carlton are living rentfree in your head

We couldn't care less if we're considered 'a contender' or not by the general footy audience... We just want him to admit he's full of shite. I think we're all happy with how we're going but know theres a long way to go before any celebrations would be warranted.
What difference would it make?

If someone's opinion is worth that little to you, pestering them 10,000 times to get them to change it (but knowing they won't) is really just a circle jerking exercise with your Carlton friends.

I wouldn't say this applies to all of you - it's mostly JustaBattler and Arr0w sharing a soggy biscuit.

Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back