Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the Pies currently a bottom 4 side on form? Richmond, North, West Coast and then who? Id back in Adelaide, Hawks, StK and GCS to beat them at the moment.

They are diabolically old too where as all those teams have plenty of youth to build upon next season.
c'mon man. There is trying to be inflammatory, this is bordering on trolling. The Pies still have some genuine match winners in there ranks which is why many people in the media, much more educated than us still have Collingwood as a threat if they do make finals

c'mon man. There is trying to be inflammatory, this is bordering on trolling. The Pies still have some genuine match winners in there ranks which is why many people in the media, much more educated than us still have Collingwood as a threat if they do make finals
You can get $26 on them to win the flag today at Ladbrokes. Your bombers are $16 despite their recent history. That's as good a guide as any as opposed to some in the media (highly unlikely that many in the football media are as educated as you think that they might be 😃)

the idea of banter is very different to trolling the main board is afforded these days
No one is forcing you to be here mate and I like the way you only pick out the Carlton posters for trolling.

Their last 5 games have been

Win vs Dees - In which Petracca was sent to hospital early in the first quarter

Win vs North after being down by 54 points at half time

Loss to Suns who nobody considers a contender

Loss to Essendon who most don't consider a contender

Loss to Geelong who would be 50/50 opinion on whether they are a contender or not

That's a shockingly bad form line. I think bottom 4 on form right now is perfectly reasonable as a question.

Who would you back them in 100% to beat outside of the bottom 3 teams?

Their last 5 games have been

Win vs Dees - In which Petracca was sent to hospital early in the first quarter

Win vs North after being down by 54 points at half time

Loss to Suns who nobody considers a contender

Loss to Essendon who most don't consider a contender

Loss to Geelong who would be 50/50 opinion on whether they are a contender or not

That's a shockingly bad form line. I think bottom 4 on form right now is perfectly reasonable as a question.

Who would you back them in 100% to beat outside of the bottom 3 teams?
when you break it down like that then perhaps it isn't what I thought it was. The injuries the Pies have may no be big stars but all form part of the overall system Collingwood implement

Mason Cox, Jamie Elliott, Beau McCreery, Brodie Mihocek, Tôm Mitchell, John Noble

when you break it down like that then perhaps it isn't what I thought it was. The injuries the Pies have may no be big stars but all form part of the overall system Collingwood implement

Mason Cox, Jamie Elliott, Beau McCreery, Brodie Mihocek, Tôm Mitchell, John Noble
Funny how when we had a massive amount of injuries early on it was just apart of the game and every team gets em etc.

Now all of a sudden you are excusing the Pies and giving them an out for it. Your biased crap for a so called neutral in this thread is pathetic.

I've been assured unless there's an injury to Patrick Cripps or Charlie Curnow level players then it's no an injury crisis. Pies are just old. That's all there is to it.

I've been assured unless there's an injury to Patrick Cripps or Charlie Curnow level players then it's no an injury crisis. Pies are just old. That's all there is to it.
Exactly.

Weiters / Saad / Walsh / Cerra / McGovern / Cottrell / Kennedy / Martin / JSOS / Docherty etc etc are just nobody’s according to some and all have missed big chunks of the season for us and have struggled to get a good go of it or been severely hampered in the pre season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's crap, when we had 8 players out earlier in the season our Pie and Geelong friends told us injuries are no excuse.

Exactly.

Weiters / Saad / Walsh / Cerra / McGovern / Cottrell / Kennedy / Martin / JSOS / Docherty etc etc are just nobody’s according to some and all have missed big chunks of the season for us and have struggled to get a good go of it or been severely hampered in the pre season.
What about Fog probably our most important player?

What about Fog probably our most important player?
True.

We arent allowed to have role players important to our system though i am told! 🤷‍♀️🤦

Unless it is Charlie / Harry or Cripps our injuries mean SFA! 🤪

giphy.gif

True.

We arent allowed to have role players important to our system though i am told! 🤷‍♀️🤦

Unless it is Charlie / Harry or Cripps our injuries mean SFA! 🤪
That's what they told us mate.

Can somebody remind me again what Fadge’s 2024 Pies/Blues predictions were? I need to make sure he didn’t accidentally swap the names around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back