Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In an 18 team competition. This thread is about Carlton and Collingwood. The season isn't even over yet, and the Blues are winless against Collingwood in 2024. Carlton isn't coming yet, and won't if talking about it too much keeps getting in the way of finishing the job.

Um hello ā€¦

Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you doing on BigFooty?

You need to get to Marvel Stadium and get more brown paper bags to the umpires - they're doing their best to keep you in the game, but I reckon you might need a few more $$$ going their way over the next hour.

Fudgey's latest hypothesis is that Carlton has the umpires cheating for them ....

just when you thought his trolling cant get any more lame or his predictions anymore more stoopid side of wrong...

LOLOLOLOLINGWOOOOOOD

tic tock
tic tock

Cope hard. If you don't win the premiership you will be shat on in this fred. Deservedly so.
:$:$:$
Check the name of the thread and then if you want start another one.

If we win today, I'm officially calling it game over, Carlton wins.
And this here is the problem with you guys and why being at the bottom for so long has played with your minds.

To you finishing higher on the ladder is considered a win.
To us it was holding the Cup in the air after the most recent GF.

As we are the reining Premiers, there are 17 other clubs (including Carlton) who would love to be us.
Sorry my friend but Carlton haven't won shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back