Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sets of supporters agreed when Carlton/Collingwood made finals that we would take it into account which is why the thread continued past the H+A season. And taking into account finals btw seems a pretty nice/simple concept.

Regardless, this thread says who will be better and it seems pretty clear to everyone but you what that means.
Sure, Pies fans were happy to let some deluded Baggers move the goal posts and better them twice. Just the kind of fans we are.👍😜

And now the thread is no longer who finishes higher...despite Bagger fans wanting to shift the goalposts back again! 🤣🤣

Do we can still be better than you if we win the flag? That's a relief.
I have never argued that you weren't better last year but this year it's looking probable that we will finish as the better performed team.

And now the thread is no longer who finishes higher...despite Bagger fans wanting to shift the goalposts back again! 🤣🤣
Helps to read the post you are replying to - clearly stated that it is "who's better" and that it's clear to everyone but you what that means

So , the big question is who is better as of last home and away game and doesn't include finals. This thread could be closed in about 6 hours time. What a relief

Then you can go tie breaker, re performance against other teams. The ladder an ok option for that, despite different fixtures.
who-the-fook-is-that-guy-conor-mcgreggor.gif

Richmond are better than Sydney then. Saints better than Collingwood
If there was a Pies v Saints who will be better thread, and the Saints won two games HTH against the Pies during the season, a fair argument that the Saints were better than the Dirty Pies.

But this is a Carlton v Collingwood thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there was a Pies v Saints who will be better thread, and the Saints won two games HTH against the Pies during the season, a fair argument that the Saints were better than the Dirty Pies.

But this is a Carlton v Collingwood thread.
Yeah, nah. Saints better. They beat pies on collingwoods home deck. No return games required.
For all you know, Carlton v Collingwood might only play against each other once next year, rendering the 2025 thread void for discussion

Yeah, nah. Saints better. They beat pies on collingwoods home deck. No return games required.
For all you know, Carlton v Collingwood might only play against each other once next year, rendering the 2025 thread void for discussion
An imaginary Brisbane/Carlton thread would have been done in OR using this logic lol

Don't bother they think Port and Melbourne had better seasons than GWS and Carlton last year.
Yeah, I guess the Bulldogs didn't do all that flash in 2016, I've always thought they finished 1st but I guess it was 7th :rolleyes:
It was one of the Carlton dudes that posted a table of the teams with the biggest drop after a premiership season, with Adelaide finishing 5th in 1998 - to argue that Collingwood could potentially have the biggest fall in ladder position after a premiership year.

You guys really do have to make up your minds...

It was one of the Carlton dudes that posted a table of the teams with the biggest drop after a premiership season, with Adelaide finishing 5th in 1998 - to argue that Collingwood could potentially have the biggest fall in ladder position after a premiership year.

You guys really do have to make up your minds...
What does that have to do with what I said? I don't speak for other people or control what they post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back