Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fails Terry Crews GIF by World’s Funniest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win Pies but let’s win with dignity. Heads up Blues fans. The great thing about footy is we all go again next week.

I do respect the players for clapping Pendles off.

That's where it ends though.

T
I thought it was fitting. Blues defense were putrid all night tonight and sure enough a defender launched it OOF to ice the game
You guys should be much better than us this year, but you go sideways instead of forwards every single time you ge the ball. Once you decided to attack (way too late) you killed us. You should be playing this way every single game, you would be much better off.
You need a new coach

T

You guys should be much better than us this year, but you go sideways instead of forwards every single time you ge the ball. Once you decided to attack (way too late) you killed us. You should be playing this way every single game, you would be much better off.
You need a new coach
We were doing that earlier in the year. We're just out of form.

Last quarter showed how we should be playing but players are playing timidly the last month and causing issues for us.

Coaching? Players? Hard to say

We were doing that earlier in the year. We're just out of form.

Last quarter showed how we should be playing but players are playing timidly the last month and causing issues for us.

Coaching? Players? Hard to say
Walsh is broken, he doesnt even look to go forward, this is coaching, he needs to be encouraged. Dont worry about making mistakes, they happen when defensive too. Its 100 percent coaching.

Walsh is broken, he doesnt even look to go forward, this is coaching, he needs to be encouraged. Dont worry about making mistakes, they happen when defensive too. Its 100 percent coaching.
Could be, but up until a month ago we were flying and playing scintillating footy. In my opinion it's players individual form dropping but I guess time will tell

I think Voss kicked 1.8 in the 1st from the bench - he's to blame
look you can sit there and make excuses for Voss but all i saw was you guys getting the ball and instinctively kicking sideways, eventually the error came and we kicked goals. This is what the Tigers did before Hardwick saw the light and decided to just kick it forward. This is what we did last year. You have a much better side on paper than both those teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back