Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol worm is a woeful poster.
Constantly belittling others while talking up his embarrassing team who are about to piss away another season.

Getting Western Bulldogs 08-10 vibes about this Carlton team at the moment.
Woeful? At least we front up after a loss, even if this one hurts.

You're no where to be seen, however.

Quite frankly I have more time for folks like SOTY and Corn than people like you.

Woeful? At least we front up after a loss, even if this one hurts.

You're no where to be seen, however.

Quite frankly I have more time for folks like SOTY and Corn than people like you.

Not sure why you keep banging on about some win you had against Geelong 6 weeks ago.
Who cares you beat a team rebuilding their list.

I'm interested in how Carlton are responding now at the pointy end of the season.
Some of us could see this happening very early on.
You clearly did not and were buying the hype put forth by the media.

Not sure why you keep banging on about some win you had again Geelong 6 weeks ago.
Who cares you beat a team rebuilding their list.
I'm interested in how Carlton are responding now at the pointy end of the season.
Some of us could see this happening very early on.
Your team isn't really all that flash, so you can't really talk shit mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again, it's not about Geelong despite sitting above you on the ladder.

I am content having witnessed 4 flags over the last 15 odd years.

You and your supporter base have huffed and puffed for very little to show for it.
Where have I huffed and puffed, specifically? Can't I enjoy a good stretch of form? I never even predicted where we'd end up this year. And at the very least, I front up after a loss, like I have now.

Where were you?

F off.

lol worm is a woeful poster.
Constantly belittling others while talking up his embarrassing team who are about to piss away another season.

Getting Western Bulldogs 08-10 vibes about this Carlton team at the moment.

I actually really like Worm4 as a poster. Great banter, passionate about his club, gives it and takes it. Let's not get stuck into individuals on here. Pretty ordinary to be honest.

I actually really like Worm4 as a poster. Great banter, passionate about his club, gives it and takes it. Let's not get stuck into individuals on here. Pretty ordinary to be honest.

Well to be honest, I rarely make it personal but that poster has really attacked my views on footy this year and I'm surprised to see you write this but perhaps I will watch myself moving forward.

I still stand by everything I have said about the Blues.

Congrats on the win tonight but the question posed in the title of this thread is yet to be answered. I must admit it made me feel better when I heard that Port had scored 11 goals before Sydney had scored. What a topsy-turvy year, the AFL will be loving it, most teams are capable of winning on any given day regardless of who they are playing.

Once again, it's not about Geelong despite sitting above you on the ladder.

I am content having witnessed 4 flags over the last 15 odd years.

You and your supporter base have huffed and puffed for very little to show for it.
Stfu coward..

2-0 it’s not even a question anymore.

Poor Carlton will have to wait until 2030 when Pendles retires after game 500 and his 30th defeat of the Navy Blues to ever have a hope of being better than Collingwood.

But credit to Rob Gorman and Nick Foot who tried to lift the Blues over the line, Cripps has had a good season but surely they’ll be leading the B&F.

2-0 it’s not even a question anymore.

Poor Carlton will have to wait until 2030 when Pendles retires after game 500 and his 30th defeat of the Navy Blues to ever have a hope of being better than Collingwood.

But credit to Rob Gorman and Nick Foot who tried to lift the Blues over the line, Cripps has had a good season but surely they’ll be leading the B&F.
The question wasn't who will lead the head to head games. Relative positions at the end of the season is the only way you can judge who has been better performed over the season and that is yet to be determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back