Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s impressive Carlton fans are still valiantly defending their side. Facts are it’s another wasted year for Carlton while Pies fans enjoy their recent premiership.

Carlton have had 29 years of nothing resorting to bragging about their wooden spoons

View attachment 2068344
poor bastards!!!

Well I hope you find your validation somewhere after another deeply insecure tirade of posts.
Yes I am "deeply insecure" for being a Carlton supporter posting in a thread about Carlton. Apologies all I hope it's not contagious!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet while McGovern was having his shot last night you were thinking of us.
You know what I was honestly thinking?

'If this goes through, the roofs will be lifted off of these grandstands'.

Even though I would assume Collingwood supporters outnumbered Carlton supporters due to Pendlebury's 400th, you blokes were so much louder as a result of more than two decades of pent up misery and frustration, and the noise when Carlton got to within a kick was deafening.

As the whinging Carlton supporter behind me stated - it was season on the line stuff. Kick it and top 4 likely/top 2 within reach.

Miss and improbable that you make top 4 now.

Alas, it wasn't to be...

How many of them have been against Collingwood, the team you're being compared to in this thread?
We've still beat teams that Collingwood couldn't beat and as i said earlier we lost last nights game, Collingwood never won it.

You know what I was honestly thinking?

'If this goes through, the roofs will be lifted off of these grandstands'.

Even though I would assume Collingwood supporters outnumbered Carlton supporters due to Pendlebury's 400th, you blokes were so much louder as a result of more than two decades of pent up misery and frustration, and the noise when Carlton got to within a kick was deafening.

As the whinging Carlton supporter behind me stated - it was season on the line stuff. Kick it and top 4 likely/top 2 within reach.

Miss and improbable that you make top 4 now.

Alas, it wasn't to be...
As i just said we lost it, a bit more orginising and someone else takes the kick but Pies were better on the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back