Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the skin of your teeth.

Flags aren't win from outside the top 4.

Yet another wasted year for the Navy Blues, when they entered the season with so much hope and expectation.

Oh well.
they lost it at the selection table - as soon as I didn't see Orazio's name on the team sheet, I knew we were home.

Yet another wasted year for the Navy Blues, when they entered the season with so much hope and expectation.

Oh well.
I don't care about premiership cups, I'm here to win these threads and we're still in front.

Why do you care so much anyway. You're neither a Blues or a Pies fan?

Collingwood were the better team on the night, but Carlton have been the better team overall so far this year.
I think their double ups against North and Richmond have certainly helped them along the way.

Oh well.
Your prediction of 13th should end up being pretty close to the mark, looking like finishing around 10th 👍

Your prediction of 13th should end up being pretty close to the mark, looking like finishing around 10th 👍
It would be if they didn't have those dubious results against Freo and North.

I'll have to remember to factor in the regular umpire assistance they get when I'm performing my 2025 analysis.

It would be if they didn't have those dubious results against Freo and North.

I'll have to remember to factor in the regular umpire assistance they get when I'm performing my 2025 analysis.
dont forget to factor in that the umpires appear to have gone cold on Chas. Or maybe last night was just an aberration.

Good points.

Suns the most successful as they haven't lost a final this century.

Carlton on the next tier with who have lost finals but haven't lost and Gran Finals.
That makes me feel so much better about the Bombers. As inept as we are, we've still lost a grand final this century.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back