Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you telling me Carlton supporters aint been insufferable this season on the bigfooty forum? EVERY Carlton supporter has not been basing it off the WHOLE season. stfu lmao. :tearsofjoy:
Have a sook mate.

Ah yes the Carlton supporters have been insufferable. You clearly missed the first part of the year when Collingwood were ahead or the 2022/2023 versions of this thread. Selective viewing perhaps.

I don't take any of that seriously - most of it is just banter between two rival supporter bases.

And "stfu"? What are you a child? Find me a Carlton supporter who hasn't been arguing to use the whole season's results in this discussion.
Nobody is talking about this thread in general. I said on "THE BIGFOOTY FORUM" and yes only children say "STFU" :rolleyes: I also said "THIS SEASON" so idk why tf you bringing up past years. STFU <3

I'm 100% praying for Carlton's downfall ya'll bring it on yourselves by being one of the worst supporter bases getting around in terms of bigfooty.

Nobody is talking about this thread in general. I said on "THE BIGFOOTY FORUM" and yes only children say "STFU" :rolleyes: I also said THIS SEASON so idk why tf you bringing up past years. STFU <3

I'm 100% praying for Carlton's downfall ya'll bring it on yourselves by being one of the worst supporter bases getting around in terms of bigfooty.
What has the whole BF forum got to do with this discussion - I don't care what other people post in other threads. I can find moronic supporters from every supporter base.

Praying for our downfall? I couldn't care less mate - I'd be shocked if supporters from the 16 other clubs aren't doing the same.

Bloos fans delusional to think they can lose every game against a particular opponent and still think they are better than that opponent.
Clutching nowā€¦.
It's ok. Collingwood better head to head this year.
Carlton better overall for 2024 as it stands. Still a lot to play out. Our season is flickering but there's a pulse .
Pies not so much

Yeah we played you twice. And won both times.
Hey Vinnie, you can't come waltzing in to begin discussion after round 20 and expect us to conform to your standards. You haven't been in here the entire season. How about you stop beating your chest and let the main contributors sort it out .
You are just a newbie to this thread

Where would Carlton be on your precious ladder if you'd won both our games against us? šŸ˜† Equal top?

Package it any way you want... facts are we DESTROYED your only half decent chance this century with our (very out of form) reigning premiership side

The salt is GLORIOUS!!! šŸ˜

Where would Carlton be on your precious ladder if you'd won both our games against us? šŸ˜† Equal top?

Package it any way you want... facts are we DESTROYED your only half decent chance this century with our (very out of form) reigning premiership side

The salt is GLORIOUS!!! šŸ˜
It was a moral victory for us on Saturday night, we decided who won the game after the siren, we lost it you never won it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what? If Iā€™m not playing off in a GF, Iā€™m happy to take beating Carlton 2x in a season and finish a game or two behind them.

The pain you suffered after the 1st loss, was only more than matched by the pain you suffered Saturday night when you had it all to play for.

Pretenders once again.

Itā€™s been a joy.

Blues are stripped down ready to dog-paddle south across the Rio Grande just a few weeks after being 2nd flag faves

All because of our "Dad's Army"

Bloody hilariousšŸ‘
Wasn't because of your "Dads Army" it's because McGovern missed the goal.

Some pretty dumb comments here. This thread has jumped the shark.

The question is who will be better in 2024. Answer: The team that finishes higher on the ladder is the better of the two.
I see where you are coming from here but itā€™s not necessarily true as the AFL fixture is very compromised itā€™s not funny.

I understand the logic of sides being better if there is a big margin on the ladder but if it does come down to say % between the 2 or even just the solitary win then the side who has had the easier draw probably isnā€™t necessarily the better of the 2 sides, just got a bit luckier with how the draw panned out.

The 3 fluffed goals earlier were always going to come back to haunt us.
Yep we had more shots than them as well, the game was really a moral victory to us, bring on the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back