Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short pre-season following incredible premiership celebrations. I fear for the league next season with a proper Collingwood pre-season
Short preseason ? Jesus.
Doesn't seem to have affected Brisbane too much
As for a proper pre season, agreed , pies will have an extra 5 weeks up their sleeve to nurse the oldies through the summer

Collingwood's current list isn't the result of 20 years of building and rebuilding.

It must have been awful to wake up to the realisation on Sunday morning that I was right all along, and Carlton are nothing more than a middle of the road team, at a time when their list is in their prime.

Oh no.
No , you had us at 16th.
You are way off.
You had pies at top 4.
You are way off again
You had Saints top 4
Again .....way off

What part of short pre season did I miscomprehend ?
Short pre-season following incredible premiership celebrations. I fear for the league next season with a proper Collingwood pre-season
Can any of you three remind me what premiership the Lions celebrated last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cant make the 8 this year 🤣 Pathetic GF defence

Better a pathetic premiership defence, than having no premiership to defend.

Carlton may very well win a flag with this list - good luck to them, despite some on here I think long-suffering Blues fans that stuck through the 2000s deserve it - but until they do, trolling Collingwood for being out of finals after a flag is a bold strategy.

Better a pathetic premiership defence, than having no premiership to defend.

Carlton may very well win a flag with this list - good luck to them, despite some on here I think long-suffering Blues fans that stuck through the 2000s deserve it - but until they do, trolling Collingwood for being out of finals after a flag is a bold strategy.
Its a strategy nonetheless
Look at the glass half full side - pies sitting in double digits hanging shit on Carlton who are in the top 8.
They should be embarrassed their club has let them down this year. Pre season flag favourites and all.....

Look at the glass half full side - pies sitting in double digits hanging shit on Carlton who are in the top 8.
They should be embarrassed their club has let them down this year. Pre season flag favourites and all.....

If Carlton win the flag, then sure.

But they haven't, yet.

Not even the worst flag defence in the past handful of years, there's a side that won a flag three seasons ago and have not won a final since (and look like continuing with that this year).

You're getting emotional. Eat a Snickers

981 posts in this edition of the thread alone and what will you have to show for it? A losing elimination final but it's a win since the Pies missed the 8 after winning a flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back