Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's such an open season a flag winner could come from outside the top four this year.

We just need to make sure we have our finals tickets booked in the three remaining home and away games.

Oh and according to someone on the Carlton cheer squads Facebook page, some Pies supporters were being very abusive to them to the extent that they felt nervous about cheering and celebrating Carlton goals.

Of course we have our share of idiots as well but poor form that was by those Pies supporters whoever they were.
Collingwood supporters abusing fans they weren’t even sitting near and wanting to start shit post game.

A truly special breed some of them there on Sat.

Yep, because Carlton supporters are the beacon of balanced and exemplary behaviour when attending games of football....

Oh my.

More hypocrisy.
they don’t get more feral and disgraceful than some of the shit I’ve seen at Collingwood games over the years.

Saturday night just another example. Ferals trying to start fights with elderly Carlton supporters. So brave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues fans displaying extreme tunnel vision today it seems. Why are they always so focused on individual awards and making up crazy agendas as to why Carlton players are being hard done in them?

The very same supporters who believe Cripps deserved his Brownlow
Coming from the supporter base who were trying to tell me Moore is better than Weitering because of his AAs. The hypocrisy is defeaning

Better a pathetic premiership defence, than having no premiership to defend.

Carlton may very well win a flag with this list - good luck to them, despite some on here I think long-suffering Blues fans that stuck through the 2000s deserve it - but until they do, trolling Collingwood for being out of finals after a flag is a bold strategy.
Just responding to the continual Collingwood trolls

I see where you are coming from here but it’s not necessarily true as the AFL fixture is very compromised it’s not funny.

I understand the logic of sides being better if there is a big margin on the ladder but if it does come down to say % between the 2 or even just the solitary win then the side who has had the easier draw probably isn’t necessarily the better of the 2 sides, just got a bit luckier with how the draw panned out.

I get that, but then you may as well start assessing games played against each opponent when they play each other, not based on a fixture determined by the order in which teams finished last year.

And then take into account personnel / injuries.

You are trying to make something pretty simple overly difficult.

Just stick with ladder position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back