Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

So now it's more convenient to frame your timeline?

I've seen more than double the flags than the Pies, and seen more Pie GF chokes than their flags
It’s convenient to think only about yourself. Think of the youngsters whose passion for Carlton and footy is dying as a result of their club letting them down time and time again.

Are Carlton supporters satisfied knowing only the 40 year olds and older have seen success?

It’s convenient to think only about yourself. Think of the youngsters whose passion for Carlton and footy is dying as a result of their club letting them down time and time again.

Are Carlton supporters satisfied knowing only the 40 year olds and older have seen success?

Lacking originality

"Think about those older pie supporters that have only seen 3 flags in 6 odd decades"

#amidoingitright

Not Today No GIF by Progressive

Sorry Carlton fans Pies fans have earned the right to be cocky top 4 guarant… oh wait 🤣

“Now comes the part that we throw our heads back in laughter that Collingwood supporters think they are a dynasty like Richmond, Brisbane, Geelong and Hawthorn.”

1723103186505.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m just posting a picture of my favourite player in the AFL! Why do you have a problem with this?

Not at all.

I’d say the same about one of your players, but I am afraid my balls might fall off.

Disappointing, but not season shaping like Harmes knocking the ball back in from the 2nd row of seating
Not season shaping?

He kicks it and you're in the mix to finish top 2.

He misses, and you likely scrape into the lower rungs of the top 8.

Do you understand how the finals system works, or do you need schooling on that as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back