Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

We were witches hats today mate, fire away as long as my family wakes up healthy in the morning I'm good and whatever is said here I'll forget in 10 minutes.

And there is probably the best comment in this thread. Footy is fantastic, I love my Pies, Blues fans love their team. We hate each others teams but at the end of the day there are far more important things in life. I won’t lose sleep over the Pies losing or what a Blues fan says to me in here. I will lose sleep over the health of a loved one. Every once in a while life slaps us in the face to remind us of that.

Carlton have not made a single good draft selection since Walsh at pick 1 in 2018

Motlop stinks
Kemp stinks
Hollands stinks

Nobody in their VFL side has gotten a chance at all

This list peaked and this is what they have to show for it.
A better list than yours which the ladder shows at least

Last edited:
A better list than yours which the ladder shows at least

That is completely wrong. A list is not just one year. It is a combination of years and the majority of Collingwood’s current list have won a flag. Until the Blues do that they are not in the conversation.

Big year for the Bloos next year.
30 year anniversary since a premiership.

I look forward to Essendon and Carlton doing another of these next year

1723361575584.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold onto the forever, my man. Enjoy it. Drink it in. The Blues will finish atop the Pies this year. Carlton's crowning achievement in the 21st century
Very strong possibility that they finish above both Collingwood and Essendon for the first time since 1996, champagne times 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back