Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok my bad.
So how does a team that finished 4th get given two games against the team that finished 17th then? How does that happen?

Same reason why Collingwood finished 1st and were given two games against the team that finished 16th.

In all seriousness, would love a fixture where you play everyone once and then the double up games are against the clubs you played from Round 1-6.

Go and grab a latte mate you're making me feel clever this morning.
My advice to the Carlton Footy Club and it's fans: Stop with the denial and the deflection.. These things just hold you back and stop you from being the best version of yourselves that you can be.

Now admittedly that's probably still not very good but it's got to be better than being a laughing stock and the butt of ridicule for decade after decade.

Admit that you are a failure as a club and that your arch rival, The Collingwood Football Club is simply better. Only when you are courageous enough to do this can your start to heal and rebuild and break out of this endless cycle of dismal, embarrassing failure.

Same reason why Collingwood finished 1st and were given two games against the team that finished 16th.

In all seriousness, would love a fixture where you play everyone once and then the double up games are against the clubs you played from Round 1-6.
Down the track when NT has a team, two divisions of 10 teams play off twice and an extended finals series format will be the way to go.

My advice to the Carlton Footy Club and it's fans: Stop with the denial and the deflection.. These things just hold you back and stop you from being the best version of yourselves that you can be.

Now admittedly that's probably still not very good but it's got to be better than being a laughing stock and the butt of ridicule for decade after decade.

Admit that you are a failure as a club and that your arch rival, The Collingwood Football Club is simply better. Only when you are courageous enough to do this can your start to heal and rebuild and break out of this endless cycle of dismal, embarrassing failure.
Very good mate, better have 2 lattes.

Think you have had too many drinks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the team who has won more games over all is better, you blokes would want the higher draft pick if you finished below Carlton or would you give it up(if you had a first round pick).
you just know this will be bumped if carlton lose next 2 and pies win one game

1995 is a long time between drinks alright, although your EPL team Newcastle United haven't won anything since 1969!

Perhaps the Saudi money might deliver you that long awaited trophy. As for Collingwood Australia has changed prime ministers about seventeen times since 1958, and you've only won three flags in that period of time.

Now that's a record that slips well below mediocre imo. Mediocre is too small a word for it really!:laughv1:

you just know this will be bumped if carlton lose next 2 and pies win one game
If i was worried about that i wouldn't have posted it, anyway I'll just go into denial mode like the Pie supporters.

If i was worried about that i wouldn't have posted it, anyway I'll just go into denial mode like the Pie supporters.
Denial mode🤣🤣

Why would a pie want to ignore the reality that in 2024 we beat Carlton twice, completely breaking their spirit in the second game for the LOLs too.

Glorious stuff.

Can cling to your dead rubber victory in our premiership year or stuff from the 1960s.

Poor broken Baggers.

1995 is a long time between drinks alright, although your EPL team Newcastle United haven't won anything since 1969!

Perhaps the Saudi money might deliver you that long awaited trophy. As for Collingwood Australia has changed prime ministers about seventeen times since 1958, and you've only won three flags in that period of time.

Now that's a record that slips well belowwom mediocre imo. Mediocre is too small a word for it really!:laughv1:
Yeah but we won a whole bunch of runners up trophies!

This year’s prediction has been one disappointing journey for all of us. I don't even care who ends up higher. Both sides struggling and disappointing
It's all about the banter mate, what is really happening has nothing to do with it, i enjoy the challenge and there are some very good posters amongst the Pies brethren.

Denial mode🤣🤣

Why would a pie want to ignore the reality that in 2024 we beat Carlton twice, completely breaking their spirit in the second game for the LOLs too.

Glorious stuff.

Can cling to your dead rubber victory in our premiership year or stuff from the 1960s.

Poor broken Baggers.
Up until now here is your reality

1723680570812.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back