Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh ok how long is a decade again? 😆 🤣 😂

We've told you several times now, it's 3 in 65, 4 in 66, 5 in 71

None of that translates to "3 in 7 decades" Einstein 😆

It’s in the 7th decade

Like 1999 is the 20th century

Decade 1: 2020s

2: 2010s

3: 2000s

4: 90s

5: 80s

6: 70s

7: 60s

So no flags in 7 decades as I believe your 4th flag was in 1958

Last edited:
Your mob lost to Brisbane and hawks (who finished 16th) head to head last year...so they were better teams than Collingwood by your logic. Hilarious...
Can you please show the score where Collingwood lost to Hawthorn last year 2023?

It’s in the 7th decade

Like 1999 is the 20th century

Decade 1: 2020s

2: 2010s

3: 2000s

4: 90s

5: 80s

6: 70s

7: 60s

So no flags in 7 decades as I believe your 4th flag was in 1958
Ok then, Tigers one flag in the last decade, nothing to hang your hat on really

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile, Carlton supporters are on a high as their team are performing better than they have at any time on the past two decades.

'Contending for finals' in three consecutive seasons?

Unprecedented!
Collingwood supporters - round 22 lachie Shultz is shit can we piss him off just get him off our list he is terrible and has cost us a 1st round draft pick

Collingwood supporters this week- shultz is a gun sign him up for another 5 years

Never change

Blues will probably still make it even if they lose imo. Why not just roll the dice with the guys who won well last week and leave the likes of Curnow on ice for the finals?
I'm not privy to how the medical dept works down there, nor is anyone else in here. Maybe he thinks the new brace will provide enough support. No point wondering.
Fly would play Mcstay in the same situation there is no doubt in my mind.

I'm not privy to how the medical dept works down there, nor is anyone else in here. Maybe he thinks the new brace will provide enough support. No point wondering.
Fly would play Mcstay in the same situation there is no doubt in my mind.
"New brace"? 😳

Crikey this is worse than I thought

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back