Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask Robertio šŸ˜†

He'll explain that the Pies need to win by 30+ goals to go ahead of Carlton tonight
I think they'll be more interested in getting Nicky a Brownlow and give him the ball as much as possible, just so the coach can tell his grandchildren he coached Nicky Daicos. He can also tell Pendles grandchildren now.

Think you can do it?
giphy.gif

All I can say is....

If there is any team that can miss a finals series courtesy of a 200 point turnaround in the last home and away game, it's Carlton!
Is this hope you are clinging onto ? Carlton may miss finals, but it won't be at the expense of your putrid club that's for sure.
Collingwood will be lucky to get the W tonite if anything

Is this hope you are clinging onto ? Carlton may miss finals, but it won't be at the expense of your putrid club that's for sure.
Collingwood will be lucky to get the W tonite if anything
He was just rightly pointing out that if anybody can pull off a miracle last round epic fail to get us into finals it's Carlton.

If it was any other team there'd be zero hope but because it's Carlton there's still a 1.0487% probability for us to cling onto.

Has any team had a bigger slide than the 'wobbles this year?
Yet apparently they're a better team than the Blues...
Hilarious.
I just spent some time on X and every second post in my thread was a Collingwood supporter moaning about the Blues...clearly cooked and cant fathom how crap they have become. Good for a laugh..
you know whats a laugh, someone who thinks that a team is better than a team it cannot beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back