Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed, no way we can get Petracca, and it's a dumb idea anyway, he'll be 29 with a cooked spleen

We need more big spuds like Frampton and McStay, the bigger the better
Petracca would be one of your youngest players.

Do you realise Stephen Bradbury won a gold medal (the equivalent of a premiership)?

Oh my.

Is a premiership that far out of reach for Carlton that you equate qualifying for finals in the last available position to winning a gold medal?

It’s like Groundhog Day. How many times do I have to explain it!

Making the 8 is a flag for the Blues baggers. That’s 9 this year and counting.

We're in the finals and Collingwood are not. We beat the Lions up at the Gabba earlier on this year and we'll do it again!

Three flags in almost seventy years. That's not taking the piss or trolling btw it's the cold hard facts.;)

It’s like Groundhog Day. How many times do I have to explain it!

Making the 8 is a flag for the Blues baggers. That’s 9 this year and counting.
Are you speaking for Carlton supporters?

To those Carlton supporters who were bagging out Darcy Cameron during the year (I don't care enough about who it was to specifically recall exactly who they were) - thoughts on his inclusion in the AA Squad?

To those Carlton supporters who were bagging out Darcy Cameron during the year (I don't care enough about who it was to specifically recall exactly who they were) - thoughts on his inclusion in the AA Squad?

Huge if true. A glorious achievement. Absolutely MASSIVE. How it isn’t front page of every newspaper is absolutely insane.

How every footy fan - no wait, everyone - hasn’t been talking about this is beyond me, genuinely the biggest news of 2024.

It truly does cement Dameron Carcy as the #1 Centre Quarter Defender in the league. Build the statue.

Last edited:
I almost felt sorry for Blues supporters after the heartbreak of the Saints loss, then i came in here to have a read and thought, naa they dont deserve my sympathy. The best thing about the Blues making the finals is that they will face real heartbreak 2 games in a row. As Paul Keating once intimated, its good to see them being done slowly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I almost felt sorry for Blues supporters after the heartbreak of the Saints loss, then i came in here to have a read and thought, naa they dont deserve my sympathy. The best thing about the Blues making the finals is that they will face real heartbreak 2 games in a row. As Paul Keating once intimated, its good to see them being done slowly.

yeah but did you know carcy dameron made the aa squad of 40????

chest beating over some journeyman ruckman making the AA squad of 40. not even the official team, the squad of 40!

seriously, who gives a shit!?

how the mighty have fallen.
The squad is actually 44 players.

Schooled again.

And just another case of me knowing my footy, and Carlton supporters having NFI. That's the real story here.

Cats and Port immediately before that. Get back on Wotif and plan out September instead of wasting your time here...
Won 3 of their last 9 games against Richmond, West Coast and North.

Only made it playing the bottom 3 teams 5x.

Saints did you a favour. But Freo ruined it for you.

The Bloos are wasting their time in the 8. Will be absolutely demolished by the Lions.

Huge if true. A glorious achievement. Absolutely MASSIVE. How it isn’t front page of every newspaper is absolutely insane.

How every footy fan - no wait, everyone - hasn’t been talking about this is beyond me, genuinely the biggest news of 2024.

It truly does cement Dameron Carcy as the #1 Centre Quarter Defender in the league. Build the statue.
No that’s because they are all talking about Carlton winning 3 of their past 9 games and only against Richmond, North and West Coast.

And Carlton only limping into finals after they played the bottom 3 teams 5x

It's amazing the mentality of supporters from clubs that don't get to play finals. Got nothing better to talk about apart from the demise of others. You probably sat there on your couch for a 2nd week in a row with your twisties waiting for the Blues to drop out of the 8, and all your hopes and dreams were dashed by Willi Rioli and co against the hapless dockers. I'm mean cmon, the dockers of all team to barrack hard for you all should be embarrassed particularly after going hard for the weagles the week prior. And now you'll all invest in some Brisbane gear for the next round of matches.
Shame shame shame
Jessica Williams Shame GIF

It's amazing the mentality of supporters from clubs that don't get to play finals. Got nothing better to talk about apart from the demise of others. You probably sat there on your couch for a 2nd week in a row with your twisties waiting for the Blues to drop out of the 8, and all your hopes and dreams were dashed by Willi Rioli and co against the hapless dockers. I'm mean cmon, the dockers of all team to barrack hard for you all should be embarrassed particularly after going hard for the weagles the week prior. And now you'll all invest in some Brisbane gear for the next round of matches.
Shame shame shame
Jessica Williams Shame GIF
The St Kilda game was great value though, did you see it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back