Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oooh the signs are so encouraging šŸ˜†
View attachment 2091930
Post in thread 'Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2' https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...n-or-collingwood-part-2.1382643/post-84194026
The signs were never encouraging in the eyes of this analyst.

Imagine entering a finals series as the 15th best team in the competition? Brisbane must be licking their lips at the prospect of having two weeks off before their first finals game against a finals worthy opponent.

The signs were never encouraging in the eyes of this analyst.

Imagine entering a finals series as the 15th best team in the competition? Brisbane must be licking their lips at the prospect of having two weeks off before their first finals game against a finals worthy opponent.
You called this shocking development

The most out-of-form team ever to qualify for finals šŸ˜²

Indeed I did.

I predicted them to finish 13th, but they actually finish the home and away season and the 15th best team in the competition.

Oh my.
Ah so your pre-season ladder predictions were actually predicting form coming into finals and not end-of-season finishing positions? You really need to make that more clear when you make the prediction...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a pity the Pies won that flag last year, because their premiership tank is running nigh on empty now.

I just had another look at their list. Way too many well over 30 and a lot of mid 20s plodders. Rebuild incoming. Can't see them making finals for a while. Could be Richmond-esq.

For the 2025 version can we please decide on the metric used to compare the teams right at the start of the thread. Avoids supporters changing the metric to suit their own club.

In my opinion it should be finishing ladder position and if both teams were to make finals then it becomes who advances furthest. If both teams get kicked out in the same week revert back to finishing ladder positions...?

For the 2025 version can we please decide on the metric used to compare the teams right at the start of the thread. Avoids supporters changing the metric to suit their own club.

In my opinion it should be finishing ladder position and if both teams were to make finals then it becomes who advances furthest. If both teams get kicked out in the same week revert back to finishing ladder positions...?
It's easy. " who will finish higher in 2025"
It's basic stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back