Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Convenient.

Another player Carlton 'don't want' because they're not going to get him.

Who do Carlton 'want'?

Yeah, it's sad we can't contend for the premiership every year...

But it sure beats going a quarter of a century (and counting) having not contended for a flag...
You made the silly comment not me, you have to realise where the Pies are currently at.

You made the silly comment not me, you have to realise where the Pies are currently at.
Where are the Pies 'currently at'.

We won a premiership 13 months ago, had a poor 2024, and have reloaded for another tilt in 2025.

I know very well where both teams are at.

Collingwood have the list to potentially contend for another premiership in 2025.

Carlton to extend their 'streak' of failing to contend.

Are you likely to get the 3rd rated player in the draft, or not?
We will get the 3rd best rated player available, Ashcroft is out of the equation, anything else i can help you with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't think Ashcroft is in the top 3, you're either deluded or have NFI.

My guess is both.
He didn't actually say that did he?

If you don't think Ashcroft is in the top 3, you're either deluded or have NFI.

My guess is both.
Lol you thinking we wanted FOS, if we tell you who we want you'll bag them anyway.

You tell me what he IMPLIED....

More knot tying...
I've already taught you a little bit of the draft you'll have to work that one out for yourself. Go down to the 50's and 60's to see wich player your list manager McCrae wants.

I've already taught you a little bit of the draft you'll have to work that one out for yourself. Go down to the 50's and 60's to see wich player your list manager McCrae wants.
Looking forward to Carlton winning another draft. How many would that make it this century?

Oops, I forgot about Richmond's draft hand...

I don’t care too much about drafts

But I will happily have an avatar bet that we finish higher then Carlton in 2025 ?
Wasn't about the draft mate, you said you reckon Cody Walker would pick Richmond, and now you want a safe bet. If Pies don't finish ahead of Carlton next season the last one out can turn the lights off.

Wasn't about the draft mate, you said you reckon Cody Walker would pick Richmond, and now you want a safe bet. If Pies don't finish ahead of Carlton next season the last one out can turn the lights off.
Sorry I’m confused? Isn’t whether he chooses Carlton or Richmond related to the draft?

Safe bet? Thought this was what the thread was about after all now? 2025?

Season 2024 is in the past, you can have your higher ladder spot on percentage 🤣, even if we did clean you blokes up twice along the way.

2025 higher position avatar bet? I mean you’ve got pick 3 now so what have you to lose? You blokes are odds on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back