Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I’m confused? Isn’t whether he chooses Carlton or Richmond related to the draft?

Safe bet? Thought this was what the thread was about after all now? 2025?

Season 2024 is in the past, you can have your higher ladder spot on percentage 🤣, even if we did clean you blokes up twice along the way.

2025 higher position avatar bet? I mean you’ve got pick 3 now so what have you to lose? You blokes are odds on!
Nah mate i want my bet, nice diversion though.

Sorry I’m confused? Isn’t whether he chooses Carlton or Richmond related to the draft?

Safe bet? Thought this was what the thread was about after all now? 2025?

Season 2024 is in the past, you can have your higher ladder spot on percentage 🤣, even if we did clean you blokes up twice along the way.

2025 higher position avatar bet? I mean you’ve got pick 3 now so what have you to lose? You blokes are odds on!
The "choosing" happens before the draft - if Walker nominates Carlton and we nominate him as a father son Richmond like any other team could bid on him but we would have matching rights.

Correct me if I have that wrong WalshistheGOAT

Shirley your not putting the Walker boy in the class as Daicos!

LMFAO!
Where exactly did I do that? He's 16 years old and I have never seen him play. I was comparing the situation to Collingwood's father sons where there was plenty of talk about them prior to their drafts.

And if you haven't watched Walker play how would you know what class he is in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't think Ashcroft is in the top 3, you're either deluded or have NFI.

My guess is both.
When did I say that lmao? I said the top group are all rated differently from club to club due to their evenness.

Simple fact is there's no Harley Reid in this draft so where one club rates someone at 1 another may rate them 6 for all we know

Where exactly did I do that? He's 16 years old and I have never seen him play. I was comparing the situation to Collingwood's father sons where there was plenty of talk about them prior to their drafts.

And if you haven't watched Walker play how would you know what class he is in?
There was plenty of talk of Daicos as he was better then both Rowell & Anderson in there draft year as a year 10 student at Carey Grammar.

Haven’t quite heard the same about Walker but we will see.

When did I say that lmao? I said the top group are all rated differently from club to club due to their evenness.

Simple fact is there's no Harley Reid in this draft so where one club rates someone at 1 another may rate them 6 for all we know
He's showing his ignorance today big time.

There was plenty of talk of Daicos as he was better then both Rowell & Anderson in there draft year as a year 10 student at Carey Grammar.

Haven’t quite heard the same about Walker but we will see.
Of course you haven't.

Saying you didn't 'say' what you 'implied' (about Ashcroft not necessarily being in the top 3 rated players in the draft), and immediately doubling down with the same implication.

Oh boy.

Saying you didn't 'say' what you 'implied' (about Ashcroft not necessarily being in the top 3 rated players in the draft), and immediately doubling down with the same implication.

Oh boy.
You really have a special brain Fudge. And not of the gifted variety.

I haven't mentioned Ashcroft once, nor have I said anything about where he's ranked...But please continue ur mental gymnastics drivel.

Of course you haven't.
Yeah Cody was only playing 1s at Echuca on a special exemption as a 15 year old and playing 18s for Bendigo amongst the current draftees and still being in their best... Getting tagged at the under 16s carnival but still being BOG by a mile in most of the games...

Certainty to be a bust!

Oh boy.
Oh boy you've had a shocker today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back