Who will be the hawks captain in 2005??

Remove this Banner Ad

Its between Vandenberg and Hodge for mine, dont think Crawford will be talked back into it, and Everitt will be overlooked in a youth policy.

Doubt Everitt would fit the disclipline type regime and image Clarkson would want. But could be wrong, but i'll stick with the 2 i mentioned before.

The spider should be the captain, give Hodge a couple more yrs to improve on his matchs and skills and then he will be the best captain going around....
Spider has shown that he would be a good captain and go the spider in 2005

Go Hawks :)

Everitt was the best player last year, but by no means was he clearly the most valuable. He had the most hitouts and kicked some goals, but our clearences were a disgrace and this made his ruckwork ineffective, he didnt average many posessions either. I think Croad was just as valuable given our lack of talls and the fact our midfield probably won 2 times out of 22.

why not put the ball in lukes hands , think the kid is a born leader, who says that he is 2 young, just a small query on his injurys ..........?

LukeHodge15 said:
why not put the ball in lukes hands , think the kid is a born leader, who says that he is 2 young, just a small query on his injurys ..........?
I'd prefer a captain that can play decent footy. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

please no no no 2 spider , love to sit down and have 50 beers with him one night at a pub but 2 captain the hawthron football club, i don't think so.

lukehodge15 4 me.............the boi shows leadership and can play

Peter everitt should clearly be given captain for 2005! Luke Hodge obviously has outstanding leadership qualities.....however he is still too young for the responsibility and i feel a little immature!

everitt with no doubt

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will be the hawks captain in 2005??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back