Who will be the last team to be beaten by GC and GWS?

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got an OK record against Gold Coast. 6 wins, 1 draw from 7 with a couple of fairly close ones. Scraped past them by 3 in 2014 because they got McGoverned and only beat them by 18 in their first season when we were top 4 and they had about half a dozen players with senior experience prior to that season.

GWS on the other hand...

2012: 150-69
2013: 155-55
2014: 188-77
2015: 120-33

They were 3-1 when we met them last year and went on to beat Hawthorn, Carlton and Adelaide in the next three too. They've just never played well against us.

I will say the Pies as I can't see us losing to GWS. I mean we beat them last year despite Treloar being best on
nek minute pies lose to GWS. You lost to an undermanned suns a few years ago. Most of the GWS ;layers at hitting their prime and actually are ultra competative and they probably will push the top 8 this season.

For WC it's a dubious honour...they haven't WON every match against GC and GWS, either.
It's like being served chicken korma with soggy or uncooked rice.
Winning a bar of gold filled with tungsten.
Looking in the mirror and seeing a beautiful crop of hair only to wake up with your usual bald pate.
Kon...gra...tu...lay...shuns WC...

tumblr_nbelamBGK41tvkgeto1_500.gif

Jeez I'd like to...hmmm....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clear holding the ball right in front at the end there against GC last year.

I think an asterix is in order.

For WC it's a dubious honour...they haven't WON every match against GC and GWS, either.
Looking in the mirror and seeing a beautiful crop of hair only to wake up with your usual bald pate.
So it will be written into history as...

West Coast*

We haven't lost to either team either which is kinda the whole point here.

We haven't lost to either team either which is kinda the whole point here.
And it completely misses the point that you haven't WON all your matches against them.
Congratulations for your minor achievement with major caveat.

And it completely misses the point that you haven't WON all your matches against them.
Congratulations for your minor achievement with major caveat.

Capture.JPG

Last time I checked, a draw does not constitute being beaten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will be the last team to be beaten by GC and GWS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back