Who will be the last team to be beaten by GC and GWS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we all on GWS to end one of these this weekend?
:DSafe as houses.
Check out our record back at Spotless after an away loss. Injuries, sminjuries, no excuses and it's very clear now Phil wont accept mediocrity from anyone.

That's what everyone thought last year also
You guys worry me most, not so much any hoodoo cos a new club will have things inevitably.
More we neeed to be able to beat good sides on hostile turf. After the Crows whooping, our game at Domain and Geelong at their place becomes more important. We have you guys away first which doesn't help.

I cant be bothered checking the thread, but Eagles would be the last team not to lose to either right?

Correct.

If it weren't for that draw vs Gold Coast in 2015 we'd also be the last team to have a 100% winning record against both.

If you can't get past the likes of Collingwood with that list of talent then Cameron needs to get boned.
Depends which Collingwood turns up, but yeah.
Not worried about Leon but I wouldn't want to be in our back 50 in the last QTR if we're losing. Heater will tear someone a new one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those coaches don't have all stars teams at their disposal.
And yet we clearly aren't that. Leon aint going anywhere anytime soon, that's the simple fact of the matter. Coaches least likely to be sacked would be Clarkson, Leon, Beveridge and Bolton in no particular order. It can change but for those a couple of years of disaster required. In Bolton and Clarksons case disaster very unlikely as expectations are low.

Those coaches don't have AFL all stars teams at their disposal.

Yeah, because every All-Star team has the likes of Sam Reid (retired, assistant coach, re-rookied and 35 games in 9 years) and Daniel Lloyd (25 yr old carpenter from the central coast who took 6 weeks off work to try out for a rookie contract) in them.

Total All-Stars:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will be the last team to be beaten by GC and GWS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back