Who will the Hawks blame now?

Remove this Banner Ad

The man who claimed they can win the flag... bwahahaha

SCHWAB_RHS.jpg

Merv, not posting any pics of Buddys 9 goals against your team......... funny that.

Essenscum = Hawks bitches. :thumbsu:

want me to post videos of Croad choking in the prelim? it's quite funny how many chances he had but choked every time, I guess Goldspink deflated the ball though so it's not his fault he CHOKED and LOST your only preliminary since 1991. (which might I add even Richmond have been in more)

Merv, not posting any pics of Buddys 9 goals against your team......... funny that.

Essenscum = Hawks bitches. :thumbsu:
You keep on believing that. Franklin has some real talent, but he sure does love to play for free kicks doesnt he. There goes all your piss weak arguments against Lloyd always playing for free's.
Ryder>>Franklin

Have fun with wooden spoon that you will be collecting at the end of the year Essendon.

and if we do get it we will still have less than your mob, even though we have been in the competition and extra 25 years.:eek:

LOL at Essenscum supporters.

Being the Hawks and Buddy's bitches is cutting them up big time.:thumbsu:

FFS they could not even beat Richmond.:eek:

lol at Hawthorn a team of Dylan Howards and they think they are a family club:eek:

Hahahaah all the bummer fans can pull out there little pictures, but this just shows that they have no answer to these famous umpiring decisions that have cost teams matches. 95% of games aren't caused by umpiring but these two games were for sure. But don't worry Bummer fans, as soon as you get a rough run with the umpires in a game next year I will be the first to post a picture of a tissue box :D

It gives me even greater pleasure to beat Tassie with the help of the umpires...to read the sooky whinging posts makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will the Hawks blame now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back