Who will the Hawks blame now?

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't even know who David Irving is, do you? I can see you hitting Google right now!

No, I understood you perfectly. But your joke about denial was even lamer and more of a non-sequitur than that pic of cocaine & the mirror, which you found so hilarious.

Why does Hawthorn's alleged drug use, or their fans (supposed) denial hold such fascination for you?

People like you, who giggle at lame jokes about coke / ice / ecstasy / injunctions / etc remind me of little kids at primary school who giggle at jokes about boobies and willies.

Have you never tried drugs? Do yourself a favour, do us all a favour and take some today. Then maybe you'll expand that little peanut mind of yours.

166px-Kim_Jong_il.jpg

the-devil.jpg

643.jpg

No, I understood you perfectly. But your joke about denial was even lamer and more of a non-sequitur than that pic of cocaine & the mirror, which you found so hilarious.

Why does Hawthorn's alleged drug use, or their fans (supposed) denial hold such fascination for you?

People like you, who giggle at lame jokes about coke / ice / ecstasy / injunctions / etc remind me of little kids at primary school who giggle at jokes about boobies and willies.

Have you never tried drugs? Do yourself a favour, do us all a favour and take some today. Then maybe you'll expand that little peanut mind of yours.
Oh dear. PMS Chewy?

To be honest Big Mick I hope you guys are still around and these franchise teams that have come in the last few years were given the boot. Our teams have tradition and have the right to continue unlike teams such as West Coast who are closer to East Timor than Melbourne.

Matey I agree with you 100% on this issue.
Just remember we are on Bay 13, nothing more than a bit of Shit stiring.:D

My intention was merely to get on your nerves as a Hawthorn supporter. Seems like mission accomplished.

HAHAHAHAH. Sorry I couldnt help but burst out laughing by seeing Vandenberg and Lloyd's pictures there and noting the enormous gap in talent. You comedian:D:D:thumbsu::D
Top marks for that
you don't understand why Vanders was made captain and i am not going to tell you i have done so on bomber blitz many a time and even capt Jack if i remember rightly knows why he was captain !

At least Vanders never dove for free's like wimpy Lloyd did and does !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you don't understand why Vanders was made captain and i am not going to tell you i have done so on bomber blitz many a time and even capt Jack if i remember rightly knows why he was captain !

At least Vanders never dove for free's like wimpy Lloyd did and does !

That's because he never went for the ball.

That's because he never went for the ball.
you must not have seen him chase a geelong player down at skill even the commentators were impressed the reason he got the job was cause he never gave up trying to get the ball he inspired the other players too give it 200% and not give up he is the first to admit that he was not the most skilled player he said that in an interview in the sun !

just cause you can kick some goals and you might be a pretty boy does not make you captain material ! simple as that !

It is truly a sad day for the Hawks with Goldspink announcing his retirement. Their supporters have lost their favourite excuse for losing and failing in finals. I hate to see them hurting like this, so I suggest we all chip in and see if we can come up with some new scapegoats for their crap performances in 2008.

My contribution:

saddam_wmd.jpg

Hurting much? Talk to Tex, he seems to be on top of things, albeit males.

Hurting much? Talk to Tex, he seems to be on top of things, albeit males.

Wow, back to Feb hey? No, not particularly... had you guys lost in a final you'd have struggled for an excuse given Goldspink's retirement, the thread is still valid. A Hawks supporter calling a Cats supporter gay? Now, where are those Roy Morgan poll results....

It's no good bumping any threads by Rockford.

He disappeared in the Great Geelong Fan Exodus of 2008.

Did I? I've replied in every thread that I was involved in that got bumped... poor FR, I'm sure you were warned if you didn't stop you'd go blind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will the Hawks blame now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back