Who will the Hawks blame now?

Remove this Banner Ad

UmpiresRm.jpg

awesome comeback:thumbsu:

would you like to ask Dunstall how soft it is to kick over 800 goals?

But hey, at least Dunstall didn't make pathetic dives to win free-kicks. :thumbsu:

The worst thing about Goldspink retiring is that Essendon went from a season where they would likely win on only seven occasions, to now one where they'd be lucky to scrape in four wins.

At least Dunstall did not have to dive or stage for free kicks, hit blokes with there arm guard to kick well over 1000 goals.

you saying Dunstall never once staged a free kick? funny he says otherwise.

Oh and porr Joshy and that arm guard, it must still give him horror's every time he see's foam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thinnk the question is, can Essendon win a game now that Goldspink has retired?

How I long to watch the quality of Watson, Stanton and Monfries, etc line up against Hodge,. Mitchell, Crawf, Lewis, Sewell, etc in the middle.

I was there at the G when we flogged your rabble by 160 points and I fully expect that you'll get blown off the park by mroe than that.

LOL

Was this the news on Steve Johnston when he got into trouble last year or this year or when Ablett senior woke up in a dodgey motel after passing out on Brown Sugar or when the coach got done doing over a players wife on the massage tables or when Ablett junior announced he was leaving the Cats because the club drove him insane please help me out here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will the Hawks blame now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back