Who will win on Sunday at AAMI?

Remove this Banner Ad

Have not made my final pick yet but i am leaning towards port.The roos certainily flood against us they did it right from the start.Fitness will be a key it was interesting to read Biglands diary in the mail on Sunday.He said it takes a few extra days to get over playing at colonial as it is a different surface.Against that the roos on the road 2 weeks and in all honesty i dont think they are that good they should not have beat collingwood and i saw them play hawthorn its not how the roos played but who they played is why they won.

birdmanptr said:
The roos certainily flood against us they did it right from the start.

Uhm, ok. How is this newly found watching footy thing going for you..?

I dunno this week. P1sses me off that last week seemed to be your rock bottom. That should be OUR game!! Up until today I thought we would win, but the more I think about it, the more I realise that your list is better, and application is the only thing missing. That annoys me.

We probably have more avenues to goal, your avenue just happens to be the best player in the game. Again, annoying.

With senior players under pressure and what must have been a solid week of Port bashing in the media, I would not be surprised if it was close.

Maybe only a 10 goal North win.

I voted Roos :( We are down on fit and in form players, the Roos have only lost once this year AND they play the game plan we struggle against most, the best of all sides. Not a good combination. However all of that means if we do win (and certainly hope we do!) it'll be a good indication we are finally starting season 2005.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Laidley pointed out, you beat us at your best and we played a shocker and lost by only 10 points on your home turf.

We are still one game ahead of you!

With the next 3 games coming your way you will be out of the 8 for good.

You play Melb,Brisbane,St.Kilda and your confidence will be shot.....

We will win this week. The players couldn't take the shame of another loss...

Bresh said:
We will win this week. The players couldn't take the shame of another loss...

*hollow laugh*

spurs said:
As Laidley pointed out, you beat us at your best and we played a shocker and lost by only 10 points on your home turf.

We are still one game ahead of you!

With the next 3 games coming your way you will be out of the 8 for good.

You play Melb,Brisbane,St.Kilda and your confidence will be shot.....

Check out your own draw mate. 22 games in a season by the way. Time will tell.

Jars458 said:
Check out your own draw mate. 22 games in a season by the way. Time will tell.

Hey go and argue about the crows and roos on your own boards. We have enough problems of our own here.

From an entirely neutral perspective, Port used up F-all energy last week getting towelled by the Tigers. They should be fresh to hit North with everything they've got - and if they don't then they ain't for real and their season's pretty much shot.

IIRC last year after Port got flogged by 100 odd at TDome (against Roos ironically), they came out next week at home full of beans and won in a canter. If i recall correctly...

Port by 46.

Port by I don't care how much.

I've never been to a Port v North game, perhaps i'm the missing link!

Oh, and did anyone else hear Williams say Port's never beaten North after the rout on Sunday?

p.s: I hear if Port loses this week Tredders will be spewin'! That means we will win the following week!

I'll be there urging the team on and I hope that everyone else gets behind them as well but I'm fearful of another loss, North have a game style that requires us to get into the trenches and play ugly football, something which we have not seen from our players this year.

I have a feeling we will just get over the line. If not, there are a few players who should be dropped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will win on Sunday at AAMI?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back