Who would support a "Payout Louie Meehan Tax"?

Would you support a payout Louie tax?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
The last one of these threads turned the coach into a 3 time premiership coach.

Maybe this one will bring back Jack Ross

Instead of buying a brick I’d rather buy a first aid kit in support to raising funds to pay this campaigner out.
how much is the digital brick ?

I’d pay $500 per brick for him to **** off
louies gonna get his own room in the new stand instead of working out of the boiler room in the current building

Would love to be a fly on the wall in meetings between the match committee and Meehan.
I can't fathom that this bulls**t of rushing back underdone players is all on him, ditto for fast-tracking them back into the seniors with no match practice.
Sorry, Lynch, Prestia and the like are champions of the club, but NO players is beyind having a run in the Twos in their return from injury to ease them back.
Do you think we'll learn after rushing Jack Graham back a dozen times this year and putting him straight back into the seniors only for him to reinjure himself before half time in his comeback?
I would suggest no.
Two more weeks for Lynch ... it's actually pointless even contemplating putting him back into the team for a couple of meaningless games in thr final weeks.
I do get the Meehan angst, but I'm sure the match committee must share the blame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

200w.gif

Geez, you guys are pretty hard to please. Reckon we'd have a top 3 draft pick locked in with the potential for number one if this guy wasn't weaving his craft. He's doing exactly what we employed him to do.
Insert Dwight shh gif

Locking as there’s already a thread on Meehan and constant abuse toward him, staff or players - whether a joke or not - is not tolerated. See link below for rules update regarding abuse toward staff, players etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back