who would you take with you if u were going to be stranded on an island somewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Dammit BSA if your island is anything like Temptation Island and your not taking me ill be pissed off :D

------------------
All the people in the broken homes dont wanna fight no more. All the people nursing shattered bones dont wanna fight no more. But theres no profit in peace so we gotta fight some more.

See Chris I won again, you always have to revert to abuse, can't use physical abuse because I am out of reach, so the next best
thing is you attack me verbally. I have put my pic in here so people know what I look like, where is you pick coward. ?
I am soooo good. :D

------------------
mantis

No worries jod23

Your in, (gotta a pack of cards or a game of Scrabble ?)

and just to make sure the cast of Friends do what they are there for and not spoil it for everbody else - I'll surgically cut all their vocal chords before we leave !

cheers

The art of verbal jousting, for some is like a Rembrandt, others, like you, is just a 2 year olds fingers painting.
Sandie you could no more win a debate than I could fly to Mars.
What you are very good at is delusional thinking.
Mellows and Sandie, matching brain cells.
I leave you to your dreamtime.

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

Where is your pic chris, still waiting, or are you that ugly that no one can develop your negatives without vomiting.
I will tell mellows to reply to your comments about him next time he is in chat.

------------------
mantis

Originally posted by sandie:
Where is your pic chris, still waiting, or are you that ugly that no one can develop your negatives without vomiting.
I will tell mellows to reply to your comments about him next time he is in chat.

HAHAHAHA, Sandie,

You are so obvious, can't stand to let someone else get the last word.
TYPICAL FEMALE
quick girlie, run to Mellows, hahahaha

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

Where is your pic, chris?
Are all you sth aussies the same, maybe you & easty are the same person, maybe that is why neither of you will post their pics.

------------------
mantis

Thanks BSA, ill bring Monopoly :D

Sandie where is your pic?

------------------
All the people in the broken homes dont wanna fight no more. All the people nursing shattered bones dont wanna fight no more. But theres no profit in peace so we gotta fight some more.

Originally posted by jod23:
Thanks BSA, ill bring Monopoly :D

Sandie where is your pic?
Jod I don't know how to cut & paste, but if you do a search in here, topic is another topic with pics, user name is QT, he posted them.

------------------
mantis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well if i could take 5 this is who and why:

The Rocca Boyz- Ultimate Fun
Anthony Mundine- His too sexy to leave behind!!!
Eminem- he would be the best company to have!
Buff Bagwell- His got a nice Body!!

"GO ANTHONY"

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!

facepalm1.jpg

Richmondfan#1 was last seen:
Apr 17, 2009

Last seen in the company of a man fitting the description of chargers 09.

If you have any information on her whereabouts please call Crimestoppers.

well if i could take 5 this is who and why:

The Rocca Boyz- Ultimate Fun
Anthony Mundine- His too sexy to leave behind!!!
Eminem- he would be the best company to have!
Buff Bagwell- His got a nice Body!!

"GO ANTHONY"

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!
I really hope this one has grown up in the last 12 years

I honestly had no idea what half of these people were talking about. The one posting about the roccas is great. I'd love to see the rocca brothers deserted with eminem and Anthony mundine. Would make some interesting conversations.

It's like digging up an ancient city with an old civilisation speaking a different language.

To think 9/11 hadn't even happened when this thread was created, they were so innocent back then.

Remove this Banner Ad

who would you take with you if u were going to be stranded on an island somewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back