Meet Up Who's going next Thursday ?:)

Remove this Banner Ad

The restricted views in the back of the stands, especially the old ones are definitely restricted

Sat there for the hawthorn QF and they were bad - any play at the city end I watched on the big screen

Was still awesome to be there though and given a choice of seeing half the field live or watching on tv I'd take being at the ground

I got seats ........... 311. :)

VWz6J.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joke will be on the scalpers because I can't see all those tickets REselling out given the game is on Thursday/will be live on TV anyway
But yes- the % of sales that Ticketmaster get is huge, to the point where selling them at face value results in a significant loss to the original buyer

Wouldn't the AFL step in? I seem to remember there's a law about selling above face value? Or is that only the Grand Final?

Victoria has anti-scalping laws as far as I know. In WA there is only a certain regulation that says Tickets can only be resold at about 10% over purchase price and tickets can be cancelled if they are found to be in breach of that, but is rarely enforced. But it is not illegal to scalp.

Wasnt any left at 7pm when I tried even for 1 ticket anywhere . Its ok I have 2 tickets from membership ticket sale .

For some reason the website and the app seem to have a different allocation of tickets somewhat. The website had exhuasted tix very quickly yet you could still get tickets on the app last night

Alllrighty, what would u rather, seat / viewing wise. Block 111 J or 106 C, settling a debate..
I'd *just* prefer 106C as I prefer the wings to the pocket (for me , the location makes up for being closer and therefore less elevated)

I'd *just* prefer 106C as I prefer the wings to the pocket (for me , the location makes up for being closer and therefore less elevated)

Yeah thanks, that's what I was thinking. Rather be on the wing, just the elevation had me concerned. But, hey at the end of the day, I'm stoked I got tickets & pumped to be going!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah thanks, that's what I was thinking. Rather be on the wing, just the elevation had me concerned. But, hey at the end of the day, I'm stoked I got tickets & pumped to be going!!

144895.jpg

I don't mean to jinx anything, and actually I'm feeling pretty negative about this game, but how much do people think airfares to Melbourne will spike in a weeks time if we do manage to win?

Right now one way is around $300.

I went to the Grand Final last year, but it would be really great to potentially see a regular finals win against Hawthorn/Geelong at the MCG to send one of them out in straight sets (ideally Geelong). Still never attended a win there.

I don't mean to jinx anything, and actually I'm feeling pretty negative about this game, but how much do people think airfares to Melbourne will spike in a weeks time if we do manage to win?

Right now one way is around $300.

I went to the Grand Final last year, but it would be really great to potentially see a regular finals win against Hawthorn/Geelong at the MCG to send one of them out in straight sets (ideally Geelong). Still never attended a win there.
I'll be in Melbourne for work that week/weekend anyway so will be at the game if we win :)
I'd recommend booking flights (Melbourne is awesome!)
Though if you really have a 0% Melbourne win rate, maybe stay away haha ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Meet Up Who's going next Thursday ?:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back