Who's going to the Hawks v Pies clash???

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my ticket today. Standing room (which i prefer anyway), presenting my Membership and a $3.25 fee. I can live with that..

I bet you can...wish I had've done that. I got a headache trying to suss out how/when to get tickets, so a mate of mine (who is a sponsor at Collingwood) got us these level 2 tickets that cost a mint and are no doubt right in the middle of those ferals.

Would've much preferred to stand, and just do the quarterly shuttle to-and-from the Cougar Bar.

Level 3 row A aisle 43 (In front of the big screen)

Great seats... usually you have to get to the game an hour before to score a front row!

Bells on, row A level 3, not sure where, obviously not wing as apparently they charged more for those.
Normally stand but might be too busy for that.
Are seats sold out?
Standing room went on sale today so I'm assuming they might be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hell yeah! I'm there! tried to stay away , I did, tried and tried and tried I did, BUT ended up at ticketmaster buying tkts and now ........ the anticipation builds, My wife's even keen which is really saying something. My 7yr old's saying "WE" just have to beat'em dad 'cos my best friend barracks for those pies. My 4yr says "BOO" the pies and I.............. well I'm as cool as a cucumber. I know my FAMILY won't let me down..... HOPE to see the numbers there and getting vocal. Lets make some noise like we did against carlton. Lets just do whats right and beat this MOB. Isn't this sensational!!!!!!!!! This is where we belong.... on the BIG STAGE. GO YOU GOOD THINGS!!!!!!!!!

Me and my mate officially got the last 2 tickets available in the whole dome tonight. he is a row behind me a few seats down, but i dont care. I only paid $30 as i will use a mates afl members card. I was gonna go by myself if need be. all us hawkers need to cut loose and scream our **** off as the Army of scum will be as loud as always.

Aisle 25 - Level 1 - Row K - 6 of us....guess thats the benefit of getting tickets 6 weeks ago.

Right next to the cheer squad..... behind the goals 11 rows back.

I just hope its not next to the Colliwobbles cheer squad! =)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's going to the Hawks v Pies clash???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back