Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Mark Williams

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He is a good teacher,as you would have seen in To Sir With Love

I loved that film! Such a great theme song, and Axel Foley was one of the great movie characters of the 80s.

whats the difference in total years that Ross Lyon has been in charge of teams that are preiership contenders though? I think perople are a bit tough on clarkson when you consider the quality of the teams going around during Hawks prime years...Pies, Cats, Swans and now Freo...and especially when you consider the cats have only really just come back to the pack in the last year or 2

I don't think anyone is saying that Clarkson is a poor coach or has failed. Not every coaching job has to end with a sacking.

Lyon went to a different club with different playing group. Arguably, he's the case in point for change being sometimes good for the individual (if not necessarily for the club)

Sometimes the time is right for change. I don't think this type of change is something that people on the outside can really comment on. My question is whether the murmurings about a change are coming from within, from Clarkson perhaps musing (I think he's actually made public comment on this?) or whether it is simply idle speculation. Suspect it is a bit of all three.

I think this thread is approaching critical mass.

It's taken me several minutes of googling to realise that Critical Mass is not a film starring one of the Wayans brothers.

critical mess...

just fixing that typo.

So would this then be more fitting than the kitchen sink? Just saying...
bidet+III.jpg

It's taken me several minutes of googling to realise that Critical Mass is not a film starring one of the Wayans brothers.

You're thinking of White Chicks, and that was a critical mess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Clarkson, he stated after Jeff's comments in round 1:

But Clarkson conceded Kennett could be right if Hawthorn can’t win a second premiership under his reign.
“He might be right, who knows… if we don’t win a flag in the next two years he probably is right and the club does need a change.”

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/hawthorn-coach-alastair-clarkson-says-he-wasnt-offended-by-jeff-kennetts-call-for-him-to-be-sacked/story-e6frf3e3-1226611475401#ixzz2fgoGQ3k4

I do not se Clarkson going anywhere under any circumstances regardless of the result on saturday.

The end of next year could be very different though.

No no no, you're thinking of Don Cheadle

Laurence-Fishburne_1.jpg

Great actor. Loved it when he teamed up with Jackie Chan in Rush Hour.

I could watch Jackie Chan movies all day... huge fan!
1550934-bruce_lee_enter_the_dragon.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's our Coach for 2014?

Back