Whose 'other' teams are going as bad as their AFL team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood Not too bad :)
Liverpool Lets win it :D:D
Lakers going well
White Socks :)
Oh and North Ballarat :D!
Im quite happy atm

Arsenal-Going ok but keep losing the unlosable games.
East Freo-Missed the finals again.
Perth Glory-Bottom and locked in for the season.
Western Warriors-Optimistic but we haven't won anything in a while.
Barnet FC-20th in the English League 2.

Rabbitohs bombed and Chiefs were okay. The 49ers are sub-par again and the Earthquakes are in the playoff chase but are on the outside looking in. They're the only two in season right now. Sharks (NHL) kicks off this week and Warriors (NBA) later in the month, though. The only one with a real chance to fair better than North is the Sharks.

North Melbourne 2008 - Set for a top four spot but lost a game they should have won in the last round and missed out on the double chance
AC Milan 2007/08 - Set for a top four spot but lost in the last round and missed out on Champions League qualification.

Hawthorn - 2008 premiers.

Cartagena C.F. - third in Segunda Liga B group 2 after seven games of the season, trailing the leaders by a point.

Real Betis - bottom of the Primera Liga without a win so far. :thumbsdown:

Man United started pretty poorly by our standards but are now starting to get our arses into gear and are looking the goods, and still a game in hand over liverpool, chelsea and arsenal.

Storm lost the NRL GF
Victory doing well in the A-League

Soon to be living in Vancouver and will follow the Canucks and hopefully they will do pretty well.

West Perth lost the Prelim.
Collingwood lost the Semi.

I've followed Melbourne Demons for 26 years= no premierships
Liverpool for 15 years= no premierships

I would be rapt for one to actually win a premiership:mad:

Hard yards mate, good on for sticking with them. I went to the footy for 38 years before last years win. Thought I'd never see it happen!

Fremantle Supporter

Arizona Cardinals: 3-2 and on top of the division, not going to bad @ all at the moment.

Sturt Double Blues: Finished the season in 2nd and choked up a little come finals time, missed the bag dance by one week.

Adelaide United: 3rd on the table and down to the final 4 in the AFC, doing very well.

Garry Brazier: Just won the Australian Sprintcar Championship on the weekend so having a good run.

Manly Sea Eagles: As we know just reached the summit and won their first flag in 12 years.

So in a nutshell other then the Dockers all of my teams are doing relatively well @ this moment in time.

Saints did pretty well, but was still dissappointing. Tigers are reigning Ford Ranger Cup champions :thumbsu: seems like a life time ago though. Don't really follow an other sporting clubs.

Tassie winning the shield (or Pura Cup, whatever) 2 years ago was probably the greatest days of my life as a sports fan and gave me faith that one day the Saints will bring home a flag :thumbsu:

It doesn't matter at all.

I was just interested because you don't find that many people interested in the Turkish league.

I saw Galatasaray play when i was in Istanbul which was pretty cool.

But not as cool as sitting in the Kop and watching Liverpool destroy Newcastle. ;)

ok, apologies for overreacting :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just so great that Liverpool are up there making the pace for once, instead of dropping points at the start of the season, like we have the last few years under Rafa. We must keep playing our best XI in the league (ie, dont rest Torres like last year) and we may just be a chance. TBH, all I really want is a challenge, instead of being out of the race by Christmas.

Nuggets: Will probably struggle to make the playoffs. Could get ugly this season.

Saints: Lost a couple hours ago. At least Reggie Bush is starting to look good though. Just not as a RB.

Liverpool have just had their best start for years and are sitting equal top of the table so I'm pretty stoked about that. It'll be a very tall order to win the premiership but I'm just happy they're in the race early for once. They're also sitting top of their Champs League group.

Green Bay started well winning their first 2 but have since lost 3 in a row. They're only 1 game off top in their division though and it's still early days.

The Glory are just shit.

What he said, just replace 'Packers' with 'Vikings' (both 2-3) and 'Glory' with 'Diamondbacks'

Nuggets: Will probably struggle to make the playoffs. Could get ugly this season.

Saints: Lost a couple hours ago. At least Reggie Bush is starting to look good though. Just not as a RB.

Reggie did all he possibly could today, was that close to taking 3 punts back to the house. Insane (also insane to keep KICKING to him!)

Reggie did all he possibly could today, was that close to taking 3 punts back to the house. Insane (also insane to keep KICKING to him!)

Yeah that was stupid on the vikings part, I don't think teams will be kicking it to him anymore. It was awesome watching him today though, reminded me of his college days.

Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!

I expect this sort of ignorance from non-Saints fans :mad:

After sitting through another miserable season for the Dons I now have to stomach the sight of Tottenham Hotspur sitting on the bottom of the Premier League table. Is it just me whose teams generally suck all over the world?

I had a great year, Hawthorn, The Detroit Redwings, The Boston Celtics... Pity the Dolphins still suck (Although they are better than last year) and that Parramatta is terrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Whose 'other' teams are going as bad as their AFL team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back