[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

As neutral which West Horsham team will you be supporting?

• Camry Crows

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Pufferfish

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope. Like I said, just a night at the Port club with some toothless Alberton local.
With such poor judgement off field, no wonder he cant make good decisions on field at the moment.
Were there any puppy dogs there? I just want to know if hard man Riccuito turned up really hard.

Were there any puppy dogs there? I just want to know if hard man Riccuito turned up really hard.
images

I'll be watching this at a pub somewhere in Melbs, hopefully with cheap beer if such a place exists. Expect the puffers to win, but with Chinguard to intentionally head-butt a goal-post.

After what Roo did to your entire team at the Ramsgate, it would be wise to tip toe around him for sure.
Why won't you take my bet squib?

Is this an admission you think the Camry's will lose?

Don't worry about not having your sig and av for a week; it's not like you can make a further douche of yourself on the Kustomer Board :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be watching this at a pub somewhere in Melbs, hopefully with cheap beer if such a place exists. Expect the puffers to win, but with Chinguard to intentionally head-butt a goal-post.
Wanna bet?

This is a star studded game!!! Seed versus Pittard for metre gained option. Don't forget B Smith. Crows by 7 points. Always close. As it should be. South Australia gave the AFL a taste of how it should be run with Jacko Jackson. This Gill guy is an idiot. Oh by the way thanks Keith Thomas for saying they won't know who Phil Walsh is in five years time. GAGF. Go Crows.

This is a star studded game!!! Seed versus Pittard for metre gained option. Don't forget B Smith. Crows by 7 points. Always close. As it should be. South Australia gave the AFL a taste of how it should be run with Jacko Jackson. This Gill guy is an idiot. Oh by the way thanks Keith Thomas for saying they won't know who Phil Walsh is in five years time. GAGF. Go Crows.

I'll bet with you Misty, since Bernie L has conceded the Camries have no chance of winning. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

Back