[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

As neutral which West Horsham team will you be supporting?

• Camry Crows

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Pufferfish

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get this continual chest puffing of the Puffers in regards to Dixon. Jenkins is vastly superior as the stats and results clearly demonstrate. Our second key forward is better than their best. But I suppose after 5 years of hoping Butcher comes good anything will get your hopes up. Speaks volumes really...

You only have 1 key forward and his name certainly isn't Jenkins.

Jenkins kicked a whopping 5 more goals than Dixon last year in a season where Dixon played 16 injury interrupted games in a putrid side getting shit supply. Jenkins played 21 games and was downhill skiing in a side with a charity draw.

Let's not forget Joe Jenkins isn't a traditional key forward, he's a 199cm seagull.

Last edited:
Nah, it's all jelly. I just wanted to drag your arse out of your self imposed exile.
How's your Tourettes fairing on the main board?

Well I just got back from a 2 week holiday so one could suggest my tourettes isn't working to well for me away from the bay. Still, the time I wasted on the bay is now being spent a lot more proactively on building an incredibly mediocre supercoach side.

When dougal gets named in the coming rounds however, I will release the tarps and saturate as many boards as I can with #GooGal

I don't get this continual chest puffing of the Puffers in regards to Dixon. Jenkins is vastly superior as the stats and results clearly demonstrate. Our second key forward is better than their best. But I suppose after 5 years of hoping Butcher comes good anything will get your hopes up. Speaks volumes really...

If Joe the goose Jenkins had any real value he'd have left the swamp by now.
:rolleyes:

Not trying to be rude but were you dropped on your head as a child?

Lemming, I'm always here!! Any of your flog mates can vouch for that!!
Haha I know, I've won a bet against you before floggo.

Speaking of which, keen for a flair + sig bet on the outcome of the showdown?

Fun fact:

Charlie Dixon averaged the exact same amount of goals per game (2.6) last year as the oh so great Taylah Walker :$

Given that Charlie scored more than Tex this weekend, that means that Charlie has a higher average goals per game than Tex over the last two seasons. Oh dear, proves that Tex has fallen behind.

Not to mention, Charlie's average is significantly more than Spud Jenkins.

As stated elsewhere. The last time Dixon played North he kicked seven. The last time Jenkins played St Kilda all he did was deliver the post match donuts.

Haha I know, I've won a bet against you before floggo.

Speaking of which, keen for a flair + sig bet on the outcome of the showdown?

Given that Charlie scored more than Tex this weekend, that means that Charlie has a higher average goals per game than Tex over the last two seasons. Oh dear, proves that Tex has fallen behind.

Not to mention, Charlie's average is significantly more than Spud Jenkins.

I think Jeeves wants a bet as well.

TTYTT, I'm not confident at all this week. Last year when we won the second one, I was so confident, I chucked a pineapple on us to win.

I'll come back to you Friday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Wayne Carey in town to celebrate the Crows glorious 12th place finish 12 years ago.
images

Remove this Banner Ad

[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

Back