Why all the Richmond bashing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 15, 2004
Other Teams
WEST COAST
Why is everyone sticking the boot into the Tigers?

So what if their supporters are talking their side up excessively?

I reckon the delusions of Collingwood and Essendon supporters are far more worthy of backlash than Richmond people hoping for some relief from their tragic and pathetic past.

Richmond are s*it - that's an empirical fact. But there's a window for improvement.

Collingwood and Essendon are both on the slide, but there seems to be an element within both camps that think they're actually on the up.

It's those people that deserve to have their noses rubbed in it.

Please stop making threads about them, they take it as a compliment. There has been about a dozen threads about Richmond in the last 24 hours and it is only increasing their egos. If we stop now they will shut up.

SYDNEY_EAGLE said:
Collingwood and Essendon are both on the slide, but there seems to be an element within both camps that think they're actually on the up.

Where? It's generally an accepted fact we're rubbish. Not to slip to the likes of richmond though.

slugger said:
Q : Why all the Richmond bashing?

A : Smasha is a pretty good answer.
They post moronic posts that wouldn't even be understandable if they were made by Pie fans. If they didn't start some of these crappy threads there would not be a problem.

Sinn said:
Because it's Richmond month, so we must bag Richmond, atleast someone told me it was Richmond month.
me 2

The Fireman said:
lol, even thinking of joing the slipper sinkers after reading Tigers boy posts :D
time for bed young fella,if you keep this up santa won't give you those presents you ask for because you've been a naughty boy tonight. have a nice day at kinder tommorrow! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigerboyz said:
time for bed young fella,if you keep this up santa won't give you those presents you ask for because you've been a naughty boy tonight. have a nice day at kinder tommorrow! :D
hahah a cut and paste comeback , poor effort mate, come back when you're good enough or you have hair on your orchestrals :p
Maybe this guy is the reason the Tiges are copping a bit?

SYDNEY_EAGLE said:
Why is everyone sticking the boot into the Tigers?

So what if their supporters are talking their side up excessively?

Good point. Richmond are quite capable of tearing themselves apart. Don't need our help at all.

The Fireman said:
hahah a cut and paste comeback , poor effort mate, come back when you're good enough or you have hair on your orchestrals :p
Maybe this guy is the reason the Tiges are copping a bit?
now what did i tell you about having the last word! :rolleyes: now kiss your teddy good night and go to bed.

Dave - delete every single one of your posts that mentions Richmond.

I bet your post tally falls below half.

Face it mate, you want to be a Tiger.

What makes me laugh, is that you try and pass yourself off as an intelligent poster.

You are nothing more than Cringe worthy, and plenty of others will feel the same way.

Get back to your footy cards, and make sure your mum keeps you out of the online chatrooms

londontiger said:
Dave - delete every single one of your posts that mentions Richmond.

I bet your post tally falls below half.

Face it mate, you want to be a Tiger.

What makes me laugh, is that you try and pass yourself off as an intelligent poster.

You are nothing more than Cringe worthy, and plenty of others will feel the same way.

Get back to your footy cards, and make sure your mum keeps you out of the online chatrooms
I might head off to bed in the house I own then go to work tommorrow. Tell mummy you love her.

yeah, whats the deal? they suck, they know they suck. end of story, not really that funny.

now whats funny is the number of collingwood fans who seriously think that the bottom 4 is a great springboard to launch an assault on the premiership next year. go wander around the collingwood board if you are in the mood for a good belly laugh.

these guys actually think they are not just contenders, but almost certainties to play off in the big one next year.

its hilarious

Remove this Banner Ad

Why all the Richmond bashing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back