Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lock.gif
closed_2.gif
feedtroll.gif
feedtroll.gif
feedtroll.gif

Maybe because Fev has to go and the only other trade we have is #14 from Collingwood. Would you rather do that one?
That's better than a downgraded full forward who has one year left and a midfielder who will struggle to get a game. Bradshaw is 31, will be lucky to see out the year, and is no where near at the level Fev is at. You wait and see how he goes without Brown.

And Rischitelli, please.

That's better than a downgraded full forward who has one year left and a midfielder who will struggle to get a game. Bradshaw is 31, will be lucky to see out the year, and is no where near at the level Fev is at. You wait and see how he goes without Brown.

And Rischitelli, please.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Icke traded Andrew McLeod for Chris Groom.

As much as Icke is in control, Greg Swan has put a personal feud before his football club. For Carlton members, a sad state of affairs.

Icke traded Andrew McLeod for Chris Groom.

As much as Icke is in control, Greg Swan has put a personal feud before his football club. For Carlton members, a sad state of affairs.

We heard you the last 10 times you have said this idiot. Piss off, your here only to troll and post one eyed delusional judgements.

The fact of the matter is, that Carlton wants to get rid of him desperately. Id say some palyers have lost confidence in him and dont want to play with him.
Coupled with the fact that he has F**cked up on so many occasions, and the club have been too lenient on him in the past.

Really i think fev will be spewing as he loved the club, but was a complete moron in the proccess. I was all for getting rid of him for the right price, but i think CFC is getting screwed with this deal. Like i said 1 first rounder and a quality player. Not to be!!

The fact of the matter is, that Carlton wants to get rid of him desperately. Id say some palyers have lost confidence in him and dont want to play with him.
Coupled with the fact that he has F**cked up on so many occasions, and the club have been too lenient on him in the past.

Really i think fev will be spewing as he loved the club, but was a complete moron in the proccess. I was all for getting rid of him for the right price, but i think CFC is getting screwed with this deal. Like i said 1 first rounder and a quality player. Not to be!!
Spot on, you are getting screwed. Big time.

This will be up there will Freo's big blunders.

Icke is the common denominator.

Spot on, you are getting screwed. Big time.

This will be up there will Freo's big blunders.

Icke is the common denominator.

Why dont you post what you just sent me in a P.M you ****en coward troll.:mad:

If this trade eventuates then Carlton are clueless. Bradshaw's body is shot and Michael Rischitelli is a fringe player at best! I would be devastated!

I'm pretty sure that the pies would have certainly entertained at least the thought of either Dawes, Reid or Brown heading to Carlton plus a pick, call me biased but I think that's a far better deal than what you've apparently settled for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surely this cannot happen , might as well just sack him, what an embarrassment to our club if this happens i will be discusted if it does, just imagine fev kicking ten on jamison. c'mon brisbane pulled our pants down in the final, ratten wasn't smart enough to flood and win that game. now we're giving them our best player(judd aside). ffs , they should have just kicked it to him in the last quarter instead of stuffing him around in the final , i would want to get on the sauce if i was that good and they were kicking it to matchsticks. JUST GET ON WITH IT BLUES. All this bs betts and cloke suspended a week before the finals c'mon, what the hell is going on at this club. irish kicked and player in the balls ffs, i know what i think is worse.

You are very annoying.Do u spend most your time on our board?

Nah, he spends plenty of time obsessing over Stephen Milne, coming up with bullshit reasons why Collingwood haven't beaten St Kilda in a final in the past 43 years and most amazingly, criticising others for discussing other teams.

Typical Collingwood nuffy.

I hope Bradshaw and Rischi approves this trade.

I really do.

Ever noticed how Collingwood's inability to trade is always someone else's fault?

On the whole this quote is pretty accurate. Collingwood are perennial failures at the trade table, however unlike other years I think this was more a case of Carlton not wanting to deal with Collingwood than Collingwood offering nothing but inadequacy.

On the whole this quote is pretty accurate. Collingwood are perennial failures at the trade table, however unlike other years I think this was more a case of Carlton not wanting to deal with Collingwood than Collingwood offering nothing but inadequacy.

In all honesty TBL you guys only offered pick 30 which is a slap in the face. You had to move earlier than you guys did without being smart arses about it and saying pick 30 and thats it!

It is like selling a brand new car and some goose ringing up about the sale and offering you 15k for a brand new VE SS. You are allways going to be weary dealing with incompetence.

If this trade eventuates then Carlton are clueless. Bradshaw's body is shot and Michael Rischitelli is a fringe player at best! I would be devastated!
It wasn't shot when I watched him win the game for the Lions from a few metres away about a month ago. :(

That's true, pick 30 was a joke, but I don't think anyone ever expected Carlton to accept that. The key to good business is start low and work up, I think Carlton owe it to their members to get the best deal available for the club.
There are still 2 full days left of trading, if this deal goes through tomorrow then you've effectively slammed the door shut, and guaranteed you've been robbed without giving other clubs a chance to better the offer, which I think would have almost certainly have been done. If not by us, then by someone else.

Honestly taking away issues of fairness this sucks for fans of both teams who are losing much loved servants of their respective clubs.

The best part of the whole deal is seeing Collingwood miss out on another big name and their fans getting into a tizzy over it:thumbsu:

I really hope braddles goes well for you guys and ends his career on a positive note.

You have to take into consideration the quality of opponent on him at the time.

How did he go a week later?
Quality of opponent has nothing to do with whether your body is shot or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back