Why do Cats chumps think 3/5 is better than 3 in a row?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hook line and sinker. Unfortunately, i had to toss you back into water.:)

Grade_C_Minus.jpg

:eek::thumbsu:

Rebut what you speck of fly shit? Your angry rant? :eek:

In my line of business, you learn early to not bother with chumps that are blind with fury such as yourself.
Wow - abuse - refuge for those incapable of reasoned argument.
The only one blind in this thread is your good self and we all know how that came about.............

Wow - abuse - refuge for those incapable of reasoned argument.
The only one blind in this thread is your good self and we all know how that came about.............

:eek:

You're on Struggle Street my dear.

My reasoned argument is in the OP - succinct, accurate and factual.

You and the other shit stain Geelong lemmings are just falling over yourselves in anger to sniff my anus.

For the Doc's posting.

You see, this is how shit you are, you're just regurgitating my material now and adding your own little hint of fail.

Your next step is the report button FTRAIN, how long before you hit that? :eek:

:eek:

You're on Struggle Street my dear.

My reasoned argument is in the OP - succinct, accurate and factual.

You and the other shit stain Geelong lemmings are just falling over yourselves in anger to sniff my anus.
So what is your reasoned argument for the Hawks mediocrity since 08 ?
Pass on the sniffing - gave that up years ago !

So what is your reasoned argument for the Hawks mediocrity since 08 ?
Pass on the sniffing - gave that up years ago !

Start a thread on it, we're discussing how Geelong fans over-rate their side's place in history in this one. :thumbsu:

The fury continues...

I'm not angry at you. I'm quite content with where Im at and dont feel any need to denigrate the achievements of others to gain a sense of self worth. I just think you two could use some help that's all. Starting threads is a good outlet to address your jealousy and obsession issues but proper help would be more effective

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not angry at you. I'm quite content with where Im at and dont feel any need to denigrate the achievements of others to gain a sense of self worth. I just think you two could use some help that's all. Starting threads is a good outlet to address your jealousy and obsession issues but proper help would be more effective

Cool story. :thumbsu:

Actually, it was lame, quite lame.

Beside TylerDurden007 & KardiniaPark, the Bay's Geelong contingent is quite the collection of marshmallow penises.

We've won minor premierships, better competition, no tanking, no AFL assistance, more AA if IIRC, still the best after 5 yrs (whereas Brisbane were gone after 4), we have more young guns, we had to bring in a new coach, we lost our best player, no morphine etc.

We did it the ole fashioned way, bitches :thumbsu:

3 weeks away on Hollies.
Thought it time to log back in and catch up on developments.

Quite seriously, this constant stream of Hawk v Cat bullshit is nearly as bad as the West Horsham shit.
Everything I've read in the last hour can be summarised in the following 4 points.
- Cats supporters hated 2008. No shit, who wants to lose a flag.
- Cats have been the best team in the comp since 2007.
- We have been their bitch 2009 - present
- We have a great young side with better potential moving forward. But potential means nothing.

Personally, I love the challenge of reversing Geelongs hold on us and cant wait for round 2.

Now can we please drop the shit, and get back to more important issues such as reminding Shitmound and Melgawn supporters just how terrrible they are.

Cool story. :thumbsu:

Actually, it was lame, quite lame.

Beside TylerDurden007 & KardiniaPark, the Bay's Geelong contingent is quite the collection of marshmallow penises.

Says the BigFooty apprentice ;)

Might I ask why you Hawthorn people worry so much about us? Do I have something in my hair?

3 weeks away on Hollies.

Quite seriously, this constant stream of Hawk v Cat bullshit is nearly as bad as the West Horsham shit.
Everything I've read in the last hour can be summarised in the following 4 points.
- We have a great young side with better potential moving forward. But potential means nothing.

Personally, I love the challenge of reversing Geelongs hold on us and cant wait for round 2.

Now can we please drop the shit, and get back to more important issues such as reminding Shitmound and Melgawn supporters just how terrrible they are.

A decent post from a Hawks supporter! There is a god!

Who said it was better..? :confused:

Exhibit A:

We've won minor premierships, better competition, no tanking, no AFL assistance, more AA if IIRC, still the best after 5 yrs (whereas Brisbane were gone after 4), we have more young guns, we had to bring in a new coach, we lost our best player, no morphine etc.

We did it the ole fashioned way, bitches :thumbsu:

Yeah? :thumbsu:

Nah. :thumbsdown:

3/3 > 3/5

or

100% > 60%

or

1 > 0.6

:)

Ok no probs. just trying to help

But seriously, how's your life going?

Says the BigFooty apprentice ;)

Might I ask why you Hawthorn people worry so much about us? Do I have something in my hair?

Look at you pair of fools, fumbling and stuttering with sub par attempts to deflect and rile the great one up. :eek:

Try harder ladies.

How is it Geelongs fault that the second best teams in 2007, 2009 and 2011 were all the "worst opposition" going around? So why then didn't Hawthorn at least participate in those Grand Finals? Gee whiz they must be bad. See how silly that sounds? That's what your argument sounds like to me.

Brisbane played Collingwood twice due to the Power choking it up. I don't see you downplaying Brisbanes flags against some of "the worst opposition going around".

If a Brisbane supporter started this thread, then fair game. We can have a comparative discussion. A bitter, nostalgic supporter of a fly by night team that has achieved nothing of consequence since 2008 doesnt get this privilege im afraid.

Winners are grinners champ

Out of the park.

3 weeks away on Hollies.

very good call Les, this thread does need a Jack Watts option.

No, it's just that Brisbane's preliminary and grand final failures are forgotten and dismissed, while Geelong's are counted as part of the 'dynasty'.

As such Brisbane's equivalent reign would be from 1999-2004

3 flags in a row to Geelong's 1
6 finals series in a row to Geelong's 5
4 GFs in a row to Geelong's 3

And so forth.

Seems clear that Brisbane's 'sustained period of excellence' has lasted longer.

Remove the 'in a row' part from GFs. Give it a year for the finals series, Cats aren't done yet.

A decent post from a Hawks supporter! There is a god!

Dont know about that.
I just believe our teams have a great rivalry going at the present. Yes, we're your bitches but all results over the last 3 years have been close (with a couple of recent exceptions).
I realise it's the bay, the place for trolling, but I'm just getting sick of reading this shit, when there's so much better trollability out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Cats chumps think 3/5 is better than 3 in a row?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back