Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to see the Hawks win 4 more premier ships with clarkson:rolleyes:

If Clarkson is given 27 years as Hawks coach, he will have a great chance at 4 premierships. :D

Or 5 or 6 premierships

Me a bomber fan? Hahaha.. Good one :thumbsu:
Sometimes you have to face reality you know, being down the bottom is not that bad, have a look at Richmond and Carlton, they are still proud.. Losing culture is not a bad thing either, have a look at the coach you guys appointed, he is a dead set loser..
I dont have to try my friend, I have been following the game for years and you can see a team on the verge of a big drop.. For mine that is the bombers in 08..
As you would know it wasn't so long ago that Hawthorn couldn't beat a drum!
Priority picks are a wonderful thing arn't they!
How does it feel to get where you are from handouts!

essendon supporters u truley are gimps...anything to get back at the hawks after we've won the last 6 matches against u, belted the crap out of u in the 2004 brawl, and been a far better team than u since that 2001 pre-lim final where u robbed us. We're more financially successful than you, we have more members, we finished higher on the ladder than u...so what the hell are u arguing about. just a bunch on whinging losers. enough said

Membership (2007)
1. Adelaide 50,976
2. West Coast 45,979
3. Fremantle 43,343
4. Collingwood 38,587
5. Carlton 35,431
6. Port Ad 33,938
7. Essendon 32,796
8. Hawthorn 31,064
9. St Kilda 30,394
10. Geelong 30,169
11. Richmond 30,044
12. Sydney 28,794
13. W Bulldogs 28,725
14. Melbourne 28,099
15. Kangaroos 22,196
16. Brisbane 21,976

Essendon is NOT a ‘Big 4’ club.

1987 was 20 years ago.

I know this is embarresing for you, but Big 4 refers to Victorian teams champ.

As you would know it wasn't so long ago that Hawthorn couldn't beat a drum!
Priority picks are a wonderful thing arn't they!
How does it feel to get where you are from handouts!

I get the feeling that you will know sooner rather than later doofus.

As hilary the hooker once said
"Kind of takes the gloss it when you have had to get down on your knees to get it!"
Not than an Essendon supporter would know we have never had to do it!
But as a Hawthorn supporter Im sure you know what im talking about.
your club has been there we have not.

If my football club had hired Matthew Knights as coach, I'd also be p**sed off at the world.

I'm sorry you're going through a hard time atm, hope you feel better soon. :)

alistair clarkson was a reject as a player and has achieved nothing as a coach yet unless you classify tanking as successful. is richie vandenberg being groomed as his successor?

alistair clarkson was a reject as a player and has achieved nothing as a coach yet unless you classify tanking as successful. is richie vandenberg being groomed as his successor?

Where was the tanking??? We just sucked because we decided to rebuild the club. Tough decision but it is about to pay dividends.
So Matthew Knights was appointed to make your club 'successful' now?? Could be several wooden spoon coming up for you tossers!!

Of course he is still under his desk as we speak!
How else would have gotten the captaincy in the first place.
Certainly wasn't for his on field ablity!

AND I didn't see Sheedy, daylight OR a lump of coal getting voted coach of the year this year!
This individual owned himself....

coach of the year? did he receive that at hawthorns b&f - must have been difficult beating hardwick.

p.s congratulations to mark bomber thompson for being the afl coach of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where was the tanking??? We just sucked because we decided to rebuild the club. Tough decision but it is about to pay dividends.
So Matthew Knights was appointed to make your club 'successful' now?? Could be several wooden spoon coming up for you tossers!!

But that's not what Essendon are doing now is it ...

Handouts will do that!
You speak so highly of your club and how fair superior it is to Essendon!
But anything we have achieved has been earned and not given through priority picks from the AFL!

So after trawling through these 18 pages of gold responses from Hawkmen and trash talking from Scum supporters - do you have any sort of point to make?

Hurry now, the internet cafe will be closing soon and you'll have to get home and keep your sister warm 'cause Uncle Travis is smashed on the couch in a drug and boozed coma and has taken all the blankets.

Hi all,

Just wanting to check - of the Bombers fans out there supporting Knights, which of you wanted to get rid of Sheedy, and which of you wanted to keep him?

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves and spend another $50k deciding if you want.

what was that big meeting the hawks had a few years back with that confirmed **** don scott? oh thats right you were so poor you were inches from merging with melbourne. combine demons and hawks and you end up with dawks!

So after trawling through these 18 pages of gold responses from Hawkmen and trash talking from Scum supporters - do you have any sort of point to make?

Hurry now, the internet cafe will be closing soon and you'll have to get home and keep your sister warm 'cause Uncle Travis is smashed on the couch in a drug and boozed coma and has taken all the blankets.
Do you often talk to yourself?
You know you can get help for it you know!

Matty Knights Bwahahahahaha, at least it makes the bottom "4" easier to Pick:thumbsu:

Sacking Sheedy was a brave move, but for Knights? Surely they had someone lined up that fell through. I'd rather Pagan FFS!

Don't worry Dons after 10 years in the bottom 4, I believe Hawks will be in the "Big Four" as you say, at your expense. :)

If my football club had hired Matthew Knights as coach, I'd also be p**sed off at the world.

QUOTE]

$$%#@, I forgot the Hawks have now set the pace in hiring luminaries in lil Al, made famous for king hitting a fella whilst he wasn't looking ...wasn't H talking about cowardly a moment ago:p..you're a dead set genius diper

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back