Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

No just a dog paw print is enough to become a Hawthorn member. :eek:

Does that run on your theory that because Essendon is full of bitches so must Hawthorn?? Wrong, the biggest bitches of Windy Hill would have to be your captain and those Johnson gaylords!! 3 REAL tough men....

Somebody a fair bit back in this thread said we cheated the cellary cap for a flag at least when we do we win a flag you guys just test possitive to drug tests get away with it and still end up a fair way short of a flag.

Iam missing we are the last victorian side to win a flag in reply to almost anything anybody from a vic club can thow at you. Also the hawks supporters bagging Essendon supporters for not been the best speller etc. This is a quote from your supporters down at Cranbourne when we played that praccy match against you. " Suck that Hird your a stupid head" "yeah you heared the man your gay". They were serious no teethed genuine Hawks. Your supporters are either that or Melb Victory members.

Somebody a fair bit back in this thread said we cheated the cellary cap for a flag at least when we do we win a flag you guys just test possitive to drug tests get away with it and still end up a fair way short of a flag.

Iam missing we are the last victorian side to win a flag in reply to almost anything anybody from a vic club can thow at you. Also the hawks supporters bagging Essendon supporters for not been the best speller etc. This is a quote from your supporters down at Cranbourne when we played that praccy match against you. " Suck that Hird your a stupid head" "yeah you heared the man your gay". They were serious no teethed genuine Hawks. Your supporters are either that or Melb Victory members.

Celary Cap- yes you did cheat with an vegetable!!!

lol it was one of ur precious supporters that had a crack at me for "not constructing my sentences properly" wat a little ***

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn will never crack into the Big 4 its like saying that Hawthorn's Jumper doesnt look like shit

What are you blokes on? A big four that is dominated by two anaemic teams in Carlton & Richmond, one bleeding heavily in Essondscum & The Pies who are taking care of business. That sounds like the Big 1 to me.

As if we care - we are doing great as a footy club.

You blokes have nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Well well well.. The Big 4 eh? How embaressing for the AFL to have 3 of the BIG 4 holding up the ladder for the rest of the field.. If I was a bomber fan, i'd dissappear for a while, then maybe in 2014 show my face again.. In the past 6 years, Carlton 3 spoons, tigers 2 spoons, how many will the bombers get over the next 6? Could they out do both of the BIG 4 teams I mentioned.. I HOPE SO!!!

I guess with the Hawks being year 5 of an open ended plan I'm sure silverware is just around the corner. I can't believe that all you gullable supporters out there have bitten the lure of 'rebuilding is the key to success'. 16 teams are in the competition, 16 can win it. You can't seriously think that Geelong are so far infront of the rest.

I guess with the Hawks being year 5 of an open ended plan I'm sure silverware is just around the corner. I can't believe that all you gullable supporters out there have bitten the lure of 'rebuilding is the key to success'. 16 teams are in the competition, 16 can win it. You can't seriously think that Geelong are so far infront of the rest. But then again.. just pop an ecky and all will be well.

What are you blokes on? A big four that is dominated by two anaemic teams in Carlton & Richmond, one bleeding heavily in Essondscum & The Pies who are taking care of business. That sounds like the Big 1 to me.

As if we care - we are doing great as a footy club.

You blokes have nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

We have 16 premierships. ;)

Hawthorn will never crack into the Big 4 its like saying that Hawthorn's Jumper doesnt look like shit

Of course your clash jumper with the wide sash is so appealing, and with the matching shorts you really looked GAY!:eek: And that's after years of saying that you wouldn't have a clash jumper. I always thought that the Big clubs didn't back down, obvioulsy things must be a bit shakey now.

P.S. How's the Save Essendon group going? There's nothing that says 'Big' like instability at your club.:D

I guess with the Hawks being year 5 of an open ended plan I'm sure silverware is just around the corner. I can't believe that all you gullable supporters out there have bitten the lure of 'rebuilding is the key to success'. 16 teams are in the competition, 16 can win it. You can't seriously think that Geelong are so far infront of the rest. But then again.. just pop an ecky and all will be well.

It is, we aren't, we don't and I will. Satisfied.

Essendon cant win it.

Happy to put this on yearly repeat for the next half decade.

like a certain underperformed forward from your club ? initials CJ. if you ever went out youd see it

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back