Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

It might just be that your team has been better at playing football than my team in the last few years. Hawthorn aren't the only team that has owned us recently ya know...

HaHaHa, stop it ya killing me.

You are starting to fade Tambu, it must be past your bedtime by now surely, the street lights were on ages ago.

I gotta be honest here, the big 4 are really the big useless piles of dung...let's face it, Blues crap, Essenscum crap, Bitchmond crap and finally Pies scum...

So I don't want to be like any of you, we are innovators and the big 4 (yawn) are just like sheep...BBBBBbabaaa :thumbsdown:

This is a question i'm sure you have all asked yourselves at one time or another.

They are almost rabid with anticipation of the day when they may FINALLY be accepted as part of the BIG 4.

Of course this is the basis of their relentless bagging of the Richmond FC

They see them as the easiest way into the BIG 4

Even they are aware they are not ready to take on the powerhouses of Victorian and National football in Essendon, Collingwood and carlton, so they stalk the sickly animal in the herd, Richmond.

Now most would think they would be content to dominate their overseas games and make up the numbers but it seems they are not content with that and crave to be accepted as being a part of the BIG 4

How did you enjoy the two beatings we dished out to your rabble this year?

Surely a moderator can come up with a better troll than this especially given that your club is currently the laughing stock of the AFL world over the mis-handling of your legend coach and the fact that you have had to now take the last available option.

You are a disgrace to every moderator on this site. The Essendon goons that follow you must be so very proud of your "efforts."

mate trust me i know we havent been the only ones. but while you guys have been pulling off wins against the likes of west coast and sydney you havent been able to get over the mental scarring and get over the line against us
You really can't get over yourselves can you hehe
You do realise that the majority of our current players weren't playing that day. Oh hang on the mental scarring must be contagious...

How did you enjoy the two beatings we dished out to your rabble this year?

Surely a moderator can come up with a better troll than this especially given that your club is currently the laughing stock of the AFL world over the mis-handling of your legend coach and the fact that you have had to now take the last available option.

You are a disgrace to every moderator on this site. The Essendon goons that follow you must be so very proud of your "efforts."

Good work CK, i thought it was a very poor trolling attempt as well.

I think Essendon have sunk to their lowest ebb, they know they are rooted, time will prove that.

Like on the field we have beaten the lowly essendon FC again and we will continue to do so.

I really love the "Zone" where they are at, at the moment it gives me great pleasure seeing them suffer.

You really can't get over yourselves can you hehe
You do realise that the majority of our current players weren't playing that day. Oh hang on the mental scarring must be contagious...
lol mate this hasnt got anything to do with me. lloyd was there that day along with the johnsons, mcphee all the supposed tough men. when it comes to playing hawthorn they go into their shell and that has an influence on all the other players lol

Isn't it funny how the tables have turned.

3 years ago Essendon - in a high and mighty state, couldn't give a toss about anyone but themselves, now look at them...they're clinging onto something that quite isn't there - its not a rivalry when its all one way traffic ;)

Essendon is on the ropes and their fans are scared, life after the immovable muppet is telling on them...

Who is the Essendon President, what is the name of their coach?

lol mate this hasnt got anything to do with me. lloyd was there that day along with the johnsons, mcphee all the supposed tough men. when it comes to playing hawthorn they go into their shell and that has an influence on all the other players lol
Oh 4 players, 2 of which struggle to make our best team, are the reason we're scared of you.

It's a such a shame we didn't have players holding your guys down while others did the punching.

Oh 4 players, 2 of which struggle to make our best team, are the reason we're scared of you.

It's a such a shame we didn't have players holding your guys down while others did the punching.
mate im struggling to see your point about pea heart being held down bcoz where were his mates ???? if lloyd wasnt hiding behind the goal post he mightve had some help

mate im struggling to see your point about pea heart being held down bcoz where were his mates ???? if lloyd wasnt hiding behind the goal post he mightve had some help
Haha it's ok mate, you're right, Hawthorn are "hard nuts," they scare everyone. I can't imagine how scared Brent Harvey was before he kicked his 4 goals. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate they are pretty damning figures but just remember that we did play our 4 games in Tassie which I know is our choice but the max attendance there is not even 20,000 so that impacts. And we got screwed over by the dogs at the AFL twice when we had to play Carlton and Collingwood at the Dome instead of the G. Easy 20,000 extra in each of those two games alone. Dont read too much into these figures

I think the Hawks fixture isnt what the Bombers is, thats why those stats favour the Dons IE, tassie games , and for some stupid unknown reason they played us there.
Round 12 Hawthorn vs Carlton this year at the Dome was jam packed and i think set an attendance record 54,000 or something. Had that game been at the G it would have drwan 70+.

One more thing before I take off. If Essendon are so scared of Hawthorn because of THAT fight... why did Essendon slam home 5 goals right after the brawl to make it a 9.3 quarter?

Did Essendon decide to get scared AFTER they thrashed Hawthorn following the brawl? Maybe Hawkk can tell us how the mind and fear work.

One more thing before I take off. If Essendon are so scared of Hawthorn because of THAT fight... why did Essendon slam home 5 goals right after the brawl to make it a 9.3 quarter?

Did Essendon decide to get scared AFTER they thrashed Hawthorn following the brawl? Maybe Hawkk can tell us how the mind and fear work.
Mate McPhee didnt go near it and the rest of the team werent scared at the time bcoz they were all too busy getting the sh^t belted out of them. once they saw the footage thats wen the fear gripped em

I think the Hawks fixture isnt what the Bombers is, thats why those stats favour the Dons IE, tassie games , and for some stupid unknown reason they played us there.
Round 12 Hawthorn vs Carlton this year at the Dome was jam packed and i think set an attendance record 54,000 or something. Had that game been at the G it would have drwan 70+.

That's rubbish because it makes sense :confused:

Living in the past, like all Essendon supporters these days :)

No doubt.

But Essendon and their supporters think they are so damn precious they want the Dome so they don't get cold and wet.

Alls the Hawks are guilty of is spreading their own supporter base and adding to it, Kennett wants 50K by 2010 and i reckon he'll get it, as Essendon are on the slide, their precious supporters will all of a sudden stop supporting them and just start barracking.

Kudos=Karma.

Mate McPhee didnt go near it and the rest of the team werent scared at the time bcoz they were all too busy getting the sh^t belted out of them. once they saw the footage thats wen the fear gripped em

those weak punches must of really affected our team :rolleyes:, they were so bruised and battered that they could only score nine goals in the next quarter and finish the game winning by 70 points ;)

I'll do it for him. It's pretty simple. When Hawthorn play Essendon, Adam McPhee and Jason Johnson shit themselves every time the ball is in their area. In fact, I would go as far as to say that I haven't seen an Essendon player put his head over the pill against Hawthorn since the day that the great warrior Richie puched the living Jesus out of Adam McPhee and his prissy mates.

The fact is you are now our bitches. We hope for two games every season against you because percentage is important to us come finals time. How does it feel to be a whining little bitch? Go on little bitch, run away now, run away to big tough moderator Merv...the biggest little bitch of them all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back