Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Again, 6th>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>12th

Be glad its only going to get worse with your team now led by a man with a 64% losing record as coach of the Bendigo Bombers and Port Magpies.

Get back to me AFTER you achieve something. Remember how the Saints fans were talking themselves up a few years ago, when they had a great young list & look at what they ended up with, zilch. I hate to say it, but you'll be the same, we'll win a GF before you, bookmark it. :thumbsu:

Get back to me AFTER you achieve something. Remember how the Saints fans were talking themselves up a few years ago, when they had a great young list & look at what they ended up with, zilch. I hate to say it, but you'll be the same, we'll win a GF before you, bookmark it. :thumbsu:
Mantis you stupid old dog why would you make a comment like this ? Its only gonna come back and bite you on the arse because if you reckon Essendon will win a flag before us your dreaming dumb f*ck.

It's bookmarked. And when we win the flag before you i garuntee you will hear about it. :rolleyes:

hahahahahaha. Tasthorn win another flag.....hahahahahahaha

It's been so looong your club has forgotton what it takes to win one.

It's not as though you have had much practice at it.....16>9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup. We wont hear about you hacks winning another flag because you won't get another flag.

Essendon premiers 2010
LMAO u deadshit. surely not even if ur own fkd up mind could u think youll win a flag in 2010. Think about it mate ur best players right: Fletcher will be replaced by Kepler HAHAHA good luck stopping goals. Lucas replaced by Gumbleton HAHAHAHA youve been dudded there. And if you include Lloyd well anyone with a heart will be better than him so i guess you win that one. Good luck getting anywhere in the next decade u hacks

LMAO u deadshit. surely not even if ur own fkd up mind could u think youll win a flag in 2010. Think about it mate ur best players right: Fletcher will be replaced by Kepler HAHAHA good luck stopping goals. Lucas replaced by Gumbleton HAHAHAHA youve been dudded there. And if you include Lloyd well anyone with a heart will be better than him so i guess you win that one. Good luck getting anywhere in the next decade u hacks

Hmmm... OK mate:eek:

There certainly is a big 4
Collingwood
Carlton
Essendon
Richmond
The small 4
Melbourne
Geelong
Port Adelaide

Tashawks

Strange could have sworn 3 members of the 'small 4' - St Kilda, W Bulldogs, Kangaroos, Sydney and Brisbane? have more members then a member of the 'big 4'

When was the last time all 4 members of the 'Big 4' made the finals...the 60's?

Like I said before, the Tashawks outdrew the mighty Essendon, that's just sad ;)

Strange could have sworn 3 members of the 'small 4' - St Kilda, W Bulldogs, Kangaroos, Sydney and Brisbane? have more members then a member of the 'big 4'

When was the last time all 4 members of the 'Big 4' made the finals...the 60's?

Like I said before, the Tashawks outdrew the mighty Essendon, that's just sad ;)
When was the last time Hawthorn won a flag?

Not in the last 7 years anyway

I did the research, to put your mind to rest...

They never have.

Geelong, Carlton, Essendon and Collingwood seems the most common combination dating back to the 1900's.

They don't even have the 4 biggest memberships in the league (West Coast, Adelaide, Collingwood and Fremantle) let alone in Victoria, funnily enough that mantle belongs to Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon and the 'Tassie' Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back