Why does Carlton have the worst posters on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep.

Carlton Board Rules said:
Opposition supporters

* Constructive and friendly debate is more than welcome.

* Joining in the spirit of existing satire and friendly banter may also be okay.

* Saying you were only joking after you have been infracted = bad luck. If you are not sure and don't make it clear, then don't post it.

* Opposition fans do not have the same right of reply as Carlton fans. If you want to get even with a Carlton fan, choose another board to do it (within BF guidelines).

* Personal abuse by an opposition fan will meet with an infraction.

* Disrespect towards Carlton or its players will meet with an infraction.

* The moderators reserve the right to interpret your intent as they see fit.

* If you want to complain against an infraction via PM or on the boards, you may be rewarded with a further infraction.

* The moderators may at any time decide to remove your access to the Carlton board temporarily or permanently.

Precious bunch :rolleyes: Veeeery fragile. No other board is that precious?

It's a good thread Lion's Den.

Not only is the quality of their posts suspect, but the quantity is staggering.

Consider this. You, Gun Slinger and I joined BF at roughly the same time. I chastise myself often for spending too much time on here and have too many posts at 2600. You are even worse than me with 3,200 posts.

But take a look at gunslinger. Over 16,000 posts :eek::eek::eek::eek:. My god man, what is he doing?????? I cannot compehend someone making that many posts in such a short space of time. It is simply staggering. Okay, everyone enjoys spending a bit of time on internet forums, but don't live on it. There is so many more enjoyable or productive ways to spend your time.

Fine to talk about Carlton posters but as a rule leave out any discussion of moderators or infractions received elsewhere please.

Wow , now I know what an AFL coach or player feels like.

Except for the bit with the adoring fans, large paychecks , and hot chicks.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funny thing about them is, they come here and are so serious in their intent and they actually believe that they are going to change the hearts and minds of opposition supporters.

"If we just stick with it boys we can convince all dem flogs we arnt cheats"

No concept of what Bay 13 is about whatsoever with maybe a handfull of exceptions.

The funniest thing though is, they poor scorn on old Hodgepodge (who BTW is a 16 year old kid who still has a fair bit to learn about footy and his club but is going OK for his age) and yet he ties them up for hours in mindless debate/dribble, generally making Bay 13 a better place as they are all confined to the one thread. They like to gang up on him.

I mean, who is outsmarting who here? One flog even has it in his sig that HP is Bay 13's rainman. Self pawnage at it's finest - you think you are smarter than a 16 year old yet you are so owned by him that you put it in your sig?:confused::confused::confused:

The funniest thing though is, they poor scorn on old Hodgepodge (who BTW is a 16 year old kid who still has a fair bit to learn about footy and his club but is going OK for his age) and yet he ties them up for hours in mindless debate/dribble, generally making Bay 13 a better place as they are all confined to the one thread. They like to gang up on him.

Gee, you seriously have issues... no one is ganging up on anyone. If a particular poster (irrespective of age) want to start threads designed to get a particular response, then that is what he/she is going to get. The particular poster you are talking about seems to welcome... nay... crave such a response.

Don't be such a baby. :rolleyes:

That clown couldn't lead a dog on a leash.

Shove it up ur clacker, IC Wiener ...

It was such a shame I got carded for a few weeks for speaking some home truths on your club board, which shows what a pack of pathetic cry babies u lion flogs are ...

BTW U only started this thread cause Carlton now own Brizzy's arse !!!

So you're agreeing that you have the worst posters on BF?
No I am saying that everyone has bad posters but we have more posters in total so therefore we should on average have more bad posters, does this make sense to you?

Combine that with carlton being the most hated club behind collingwood, every 2nd or 3rd post is about carlton so naturally you see more of our supporters then the rest giving you this so called belief our trolls are worse the others.

Apologies for bringing any sort of logic to bay13 :(

Shove it up ur clacker, IC Wiener ...

It was such a shame I got carded for a few weeks for speaking some home truths on your club board, which shows what a pack of pathetic cry babies u lion flogs are ...

BTW U only started this thread cause Carlton now own Brizzy's arse !!!
<current_afl_ladder.jpg>

You got rightly carded. The mods warned all you Carlton flogs in the gameday thread knowing what could happen from past gameday threads between the two sides. This is a practice we have only ever used once. It doesn't help when you say stupid shit like Carlton will win by 200 goals or whatever you say.

No I am saying that everyone has bad posters but we have more posters in total so therefore we should on average have more bad posters, does this make sense to you?

Combine that with carlton being the most hated club behind collingwood, every 2nd or 3rd post is about carlton so naturally you see more of our supporters then the rest giving you this so called belief our trolls are worse the others.

Apologies for bringing any sort of logic to bay13 :(
Thank you for agreeing with me, even if it was in a roundabout way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Carlton have the worst posters on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back