why geelongs premiership was better than hawthorns ?

Remove this Banner Ad

HAHAAH turn me on? I sit with a massive boner everytime I watch that video and see all those Geelong supporters having a cry and eating their own

"Awww whinge whinge Varcoe should never have played...... Bomber was arrogant.... Steve Johnson should be sacked"

HAHAAHAHAAHAAA Pass me the vaseline :D :D :D :D

lol I have a question for you which are the only 2 clubs to have gone out in staright sets in the current finals system ? port and west coast which makes you the kings of chockers :thumbsu:

Had we taken our chances in the 07 semi final we would have gone on to win the flag. Same in 2006, if we had taken our chances in all those home and away games we would have got in the finals and won the flag. We did take our chances in 2008 and beat the 'best team ever' so what does that make us - better than the best team ever?

0,,6272876,00.jpg

look i can do better and post a pic of the greatest premiership win of all

wbAFLcats_wideweb__470x319,0.jpg

lol i am getting lots of satifaction out of wathcing the suffering that the hawks supporters are going thru, its their first ever premiership win and it is right after the greatest premiership win of all time (only one ever over 100 points).

logic suggests ours was better , yes I am dissapointed about losing the 08 gf but I just think that it was only 12 months ago that we won a premiership and than I think in just 9 months we may just be celebrating another great premiership.As sheedy said get on geelong for the premiership

Suffering - the only thing I'm suffering from is a hangover as the 2008 celebrations continue - and as for the first ever premiership win - I believe its actually our 10th and I have the DVD's to prove that :) Two great ones where we get to beat the blue and white hooped ferals from the Catery..... Pray you don't lose Ablett as without him you are nothing....

lol i am getting lots of satifaction out of wathcing the suffering that the hawks supporters are going thru, its their first ever premiership win and it is right after the greatest premiership win of all time (only one ever over 100 points).

logic suggests ours was better , yes I am dissapointed about losing the 08 gf but I just think that it was only 12 months ago that we won a premiership and than I think in just 9 months we may just be celebrating another great premiership.As sheedy said get on geelong for the premiership

This post suggest that you and logic are complete strangers.

Allow me to bite first.....

Oh, do tell. Happy for you to give us all your incontrovertible evidence.

Oh, you haven't got any other than BF tittle tattle, you say? Oh dear.

i saw franklin in perth a couple of years ago in the toilets of a night club rolling around in his own spew. out with a couple of eagles players. everyone has done it before so i can't hold that against him

i saw franklin in perth a couple of years ago in the toilets of a night club rolling around in his own spew. out with a couple of eagles players. everyone has done it before so i can't hold that against him

Good for you :thumbsu:
Do you feel important now?

Hawthorn's grand final win was one of greatest efforts of all time.

Watched a replay the other day. From Roughead's goal in the 1st quarter through to at least half time, Hawthorn were woeful. Couldn't get it out of their backline without shitting themselves and turning it over, somehow Geelong stuffed up about 6 goals in a row.

The Hawks had a nice run of 5 goals in the 3rd that was the difference, but they pulled it out of their arses. Wouldn't expect them to go back to back, or compete with Geelong next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched a replay the other day. From Roughead's goal in the 1st quarter through to at least half time, Hawthorn were woeful. Couldn't get it out of their backline without shitting themselves and turning it over, somehow Geelong stuffed up about 6 goals in a row.

The Hawks had a nice run of 5 goals in the 3rd that was the difference, but they pulled it out of their arses. Wouldn't expect them to go back to back, or compete with Geelong next year.

Yes, I'll be taking that advice on.

Well done sir. 5 stars.

Good on you. :rolleyes:

Had we taken our chances in the GF, the outcome may well have been different. A five goal lead at half time may have seen some of your blokes hanging their heads a bit.

Of course I don't expect you to admit this.
not once did our guys hang their heads more like your guys did when they finally gave up in 4th quarter , they could have tried to come back and try and win all the way through to the 4 th quarter ! but they were so pressured by our guys that they stuffed up , it was not a game where we had 100 point lead by half time it was a game where anyone could have won right to the end and you guys didn't simple as that ! no excuses about it was and off day or injuries we also had injuries that played , some did not even finish playing cause of those injuries so no excuses sore loser !

Had we taken our chances in the 07 semi final we would have gone on to win the flag. Same in 2006, if we had taken our chances in all those home and away games we would have got in the finals and won the flag. We did take our chances in 2008 and beat the 'best team ever' so what does that make us - better than the best team ever?

0,,6272876,00.jpg
so right ! :thumbsu:

you beat a team that had some how got to the GF when really it was not ready for it [ i know this as their own supporters have told me ] they beat the roo's who really were not ready for it and yes the roo's beat us i know , we stuffed up that game sadly but i know if it had gone better and we beat the roo's we would have beaten port and then we would have beaten you in 07 so this best team is crap you beat a team that was not the best [ no offense to port supporters] was not ready for the GF at all and you lot call yourselves the best ever what a joke

the best teams in my books are the likes of hawks, essendon ,lions tigers collingwood even are better then you lot ! they have a better history then you guys !

Remove this Banner Ad

why geelongs premiership was better than hawthorns ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back