Will Geelong win the premiership? How far will they go in finals?

How far can Geelong go in finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott's finals win percentage getting a bit worrisome now.

Stengle must had had a night out on the bags again. One of the worst finals performances I've seen in a long time.

Stengle must had had a night out on the bags again. One of the worst finals performances I've seen in a long titime.
AA Dylan Moore says hold my beer with his back-to-back stinkers.

images

They have probably eclipsed the turn of the century bombers as the biggest underachievers of the last half century or so, purely by how prolonged the affliction is now. One solitary, lone flag in almost a decade and a half of so-called ‘dominance’, top four finishes, ‘amazing winning percentage!’ and so on.

Disappointing.

Rubbish, they have finished top 4 in years they aren’t even that good, like this year. They have been maxing out their list.

Anyone who think a side which contains Stanley, Bruhn, Atkins, Bowes as pivotal to your midfield mix is some juggernaut is a bit dense.

Rubbish, they have finished top 4 in years they aren’t even that good, like this year. They have been maxing out their list.

Anyone who think a side which contains Stanley, Bruhn, Atkins, Bowes as pivotal to your midfield mix is some juggernaut is a bit dense.

It’s the constant back flipping that makes no sense.

One minute we get “everyone” (which isn’t even remotely true) and it’s “unfair” (by doing what every team in the League does?) when we win but then we lose everyone say how shit our list is and players are old, crap, list cloggers blah blah blah

Can’t make up their minds, just change to suit the narrative.

If we get Bailey Smith for unders, it’ll somehow be “unfair”
Just you watch lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Geelong win the premiership? How far will they go in finals?

Back