Will Hawthorn be Favorites Now?

Remove this Banner Ad

haha one of the funniest things ever !!.

the amount of email traffic I'm getting from mates regarding Supercoach is unbelievable.

If the AFP are monitoring email traffic, they've probably just seen a spike which is freaking them out !!

Saints fans should be happy. Sure you'll probably concede a win to Hawthorn which will shorten the winning streak dvd but at least your dealing with injuries to these prime players and making sure they make it back.

On the hawks for sure, surely..surely..they can not **** this one up. They've been thrown their last chance!

Massive outs for the Saints but they should still be favs.

If the "good" Hawthorn (v Pies and Cats) shows up, we will win.

But the "bad" Hawthorn has shown up for the other 16 games and that team is capable of losing to anyone.

If the teams line up as named Hawthorn is missing 7 players from it's grand final side which would be still basically our best 22 (8 if you counted Crawf), yet suddenly we might be favourites?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who gives a shit about saints outs

if people say hawks cant use injury and outs for excuses then I dont think st kilda should

if they are supposidly the best team they will win

waiting for milney to kick the winning goal then give mark williams the choking signal

firstly mark williams isnt playing

and if you were stupid enough to be talking about the coach mark williams

your not playing port numb nuts

Flip flop on odds in Betfair

Hawthorn 1.86 (53.76% chance of winning) v 2.04 (49.02%) St.Kilda

so basically saints price has gone from 1.31 to 1.67 to 2.04 in the space of 24 hours

firstly mark williams isnt playing

and if you were stupid enough to be talking about the coach mark williams

your not playing port numb nuts

I think he was referring to when Hawks played Port last year, and Hawthorn's Mark Williams kicked the sealer and made fun of Port's Mark Williams' choking pose.

I think he was referring to when Hawks played Port last year, and Hawthorn's Mark Williams kicked the sealer and made fun of Port's Mark Williams' choking pose.

he said give mark williams the chocking sign...

williams wont be there mate:thumbsu::thumbsu:

If the teams line up as named Hawthorn is missing 7 players from it's grand final side which would be still basically our best 22 (8 if you counted Crawf), yet suddenly we might be favourites?

Where in your 22 would those players be ranked? I'd rather lose 7 players in the lower half of my side than 4 from my top 5.

Saints will notice this in terms of workrate and leadership. Even though they still have good players there, most of them lift because of the example set by the players that are out.

If they pull it off, it is a massive testiment to how far their side have come collectively, but I wouldn't be surprised if their structure breaks down alarmingly, just for one week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Hawthorn be Favorites Now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back