Traded Will Hoskin-Elliott [traded to Collingwood for their 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Please explain?
Ok Pauline, it's like this, the guy didn't play, actually sat the whole season out, with a deteriorating back complaint.
His consistent improvement was somewhat hampered by that fact that he improved ****all, essentially.

Well North surely have some money to spend so they are probably in the hunt for him.

Tweets in the last few hours suggest we are still in the hunt.

No he hasn't which is a worry, maybe his managers trying to eek every last cent out of the potential suiters.

He hasn't demanded a trade out either yet. The only article I saw on him was that he's fine with being traded back, but if it doesn't happen he's happy to stay at GWS and play out his contract. Probably means it's a low priority for all involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He hasn't demanded a trade out either yet. The only article I saw on him was that he's fine with being traded back, but if it doesn't happen he's happy to stay at GWS and play out his contract. Probably means it's a low priority for all involved.
hmmm one of those 1pm Thursday trades then.

Really? Worth a punt i reckon, salary might be an issue though.
I think he is worth a punt too but for a late pick ala Ahern. What I mean by 'Harper vibe' is that he is an absolute jet (has the tools to be a superstar), but because of injuries, confidence and/or not finding enough ball, may never reach his full potential :/

Talented kid. Tore us apart in a game a few years ago.
The last round 2014? I remember the game. Running onto a hugh up and under into a vacant 50 to mark and goal. Also one of not many players who can go on a long run and then kick long ans accurateky for goal. I think we all expected big things of him in 2015, then he had a shoulder and just didn't seem to come back well.
I'm not sure if it's uncertainty of his position hurting confidence, injuries or whatever, I think I prefer he stays but if it takes a new club for him to shine I'm ok with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Will Hoskin-Elliott [traded to Collingwood for their 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back